Reviews for The Dreamers
Prolix chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
A very intense opening, really brought me into the story and formed an instant emotional attachment to the characters. I like that you used a mixture of dialogue and narration to explain their situations early on, but in a way that did not slow down the story.
On the same note, I felt slightly rushed. I would suggest expanding this chapter with some description. Give the readers a deeper look into the character's minds and how they perceive their lives. If you could do this in a space that does not encumber plot advancemnt, the chapter length (and more importantly, feel) would be much better.
Overall, well written and looking forward to reading what happens next.

Prolix Review Complete
Shadowdawn199 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Great story. I really like it. I think that there will be confusing stuff on the flashdrive.
MyDesperateEndeavor chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The obvious relation between the two starts of the character's story is so cool to read :D with the "red" and the 'not real not real not real' things. And the first sentence with the "red. everything is red" is such a great hook!
T.B. Cross chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I think this has a lot of potential, even if it is pretty short. :) I think your short, fragmented sentences describing Cecily's dream really added to the harshness of moment. I hope you will add more.

T.