Reviews for My life
Screech02 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Wow. This poem kinda describes one of my friends, although she hasn't really been friendzoned by the guys she likes, because they never notice her enough to friendzone her.

And yes, this is better than no punctuation. Everything needs punctuation! *intense grammar nazi face*
tecnicalKnockout chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
that was just to perfect you compleatly turned that little jab on its head and spun it 360 and turned it into pure poetry.
(if america was bought by any one id want it to be France ...or England i love the french and wouldn't mind picking up a little more British ;) )
tecnicalKnockout chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*watery eyes* the image of the two presents warped in newspaper under the plain tree that's movie worthy stuff there, sweet chapter :)
Un-Ended Tales Unravel chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
A dream is quite like fire, reaching ever further, trying to survive, but sometimes hurting people along the way until they burn out. They do leave a permanent burn on our memories, the hope of that dream never really goes away, waiting for its time to relight, another chance at success.

I like poems where I get to imagine the message for myself. Sometimes when things are unclear that is the best time to ignite the imagination, thinking of all the possibilities, always wondering but never really knowing for sure. I love that feeling. Unanswered questions are like adrenaline for me. Since there is no definite answer my world of imagination can run free without restrictions. Wonderful writing again. Truly wonderful.
ArcadianCrown chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
The overwhelming wave of metaphorical meanings in this is certainly very intriguing :P I could see a lot of people finding a lot of different meanings in this. I don't know what it means to you, but I certainly liked this :) Also, OneRepublic w The Native Album is so under-appreciated it gives me angst! m
ArcadianCrown chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Don't worry, we all have those dark thoughts, its just humanity's spectacular ability to repress its own nature that means society disapproves of us never mentioning them. Very relatable and well written poem :)
ArcadianCrown chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was a wonderful poem, very emotional and well written. It really tells a story even in a few words so congratulations, that was lovely.
Werdna73 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
First off, I like the mood and song parts before each one. Things written in anger can be read different in happiness. For each of these poems, I, and I'm sure almost all others, can relate to you. We all have conflicts and joys in life, no matter the size. These poems have been very good.
Let's Complicate a Simplicity chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
These poems just struck a chord in my heart, especially the third one. Now, ahem, I believe you have a story to review.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
omg, i'm in love with this poem, and i know exactly how you feel. :) it really brings a smile to my face, this poem. so thank you for that :)