Reviews for Leto's Rose
M C Mihjazi chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This took an interesting turn...
M C Mihjazi chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
STILL CONFUSING BUT AWESOME! The white rose is just appearing everywhere isnt it? lol
M C Mihjazi chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This is confusing, but exciting at the same time...
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
OMG Deep-I WANT Farryn with Leto sooooooooooooooo BAD! EXCEPTIONAL AS ALWAYS-WANT-NO NEED MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
This was BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! The FLUIDITY and EMOTION is like POETRY IN MOTION-I AM IN HEAVEN!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Ok Deep-I already had a BIG, GIGANTIC SMILE on my face before I even started reading-LOL! I-AGAIN-LOVED IT! She doesn't love her fiance and she is drawn to Leto-HELL GIRL-I AM DRAWN TO LETO myself! Your writing still and will always AMAZE ME! EXCEPTIONAL JOB-but I didn't expect anything else-you have PROVED YOUR ABILITY! I swear I cannot get enough of this story and I find my mind playing out different scenarios in my mind in daydreams! BRILLIANT AND OUT STANDING!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
GREAT JOB Deep-I was sooooo HAPPY to see another chapter posted earlier today and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! I think you have a great story going here and one that keeps me coming back and wanting more-more and more questions keeps arising and keeps me INTRIGUED!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ok this is interesting and unique. Haven't quite made up my mind yet but my attention has been caught and want to know more altho your writing was crazy good-very easy to read and understand-so major pluses for that! Will be watching for more.