Reviews for Owls and Fireflies
Valkyrie25 chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Haven't read this in ages! Wonder what's going to happen next, should be good. The short chapters are really effective for these action scenes, and now I'm really worried about Gram. Kind of feel for him, where everything he's worked for has simply crumbled, and nobody really understands that he wants something more than his dull existence. Write more soon! :D
Valkyrie25 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Sorry for not reading for so long, VERY BUSY! Can't wait to see how this will turn out... and won't, obviously! ;) Not much of a big thing made out of that knife... wonder how quickly THAT'LL change. On to the next chapter :D
Valkyrie25 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Maybe the candy bar symbolises Ian taking a taste of 'the new Ian'. Just a random guess. Love the little joke about the Mona Lisa! Wonder what the paper says? And of course, what was Gram thinking about? Might be interesting if he uses the opportunity to accuse Jennings of the crop circles! Also see that you've got the chapter titles on the drop down list. Thank you :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Ooh... and things start heating up! Gram's relation to Jenning was unexpected, but intriguing... and hmm, wonder what Cherry will dig up in pursuit of her story... XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Ahh, so that's how the crop circles worked... I would never in a million years be able to think up something like that... I guess this is what an artist's soul is truly like then? XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god... poor Gram. Up till now, he's always been very secretive and hidden, but this chapter gives us a bit of insight into his mind...
Valkyrie25 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Some love starting between hunter and hunted, very nice twist there. Loving the great description as usual, though I'm REALLY finding Jennings even MORE creepy now! This would make a brilliant book.
Valkyrie25 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Whoa! Jennings and Grams related?! I was kind of expecting the whole good rottie thing. Every rottie I've seen is actually very soppy and loving. Can't believe how brutal Grams got though. DON'T KILL THE DOG PLEASE! I LOVE DOGS!
Valkyrie25 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Oooh, very creepy yet thrilling chapter with Jennings there! What actually happened? Definately very effective writing. Not electric saw style chainsaw massacre I hope?! LOL, keep writing.
Valkyrie25 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Alright, you've got me hooked now! Not quite sure about that last bit with the owls as it wasn't that clear. Once again, lovely detail here, looking forward to reading the next chapter... in a few seconds!
Valkyrie25 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Looks like Corey may be a nice guy after all. I love profound concepts that you seem to have introduced throughout this story like the creation/destruction ideas, and the destroying perfect things to make them beautiful. Forgot to ask: is the hummingbird folktale an original folktale, or one you made up for the story? Another thing, I'm not very familiar with some of the American terms etc etc because I'm from the UK. Sorry if I don't follow you completely on those!
Valkyrie25 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I really like this chapter; very deep description of Grams and gets into the idea of Corey joining the team too. Also, you've brought a lot more description back here like in your first chapter, which is lovely. Just one little thing: 'Gram wanted to be along though.' Did you mean to say 'alone' rather than 'along'? Those typing errors are the trickiest to spot though because there aren't any spelling mistakes involved! Can't wait to read the next chapters.
Valkyrie25 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Yay, more about Corey Black! I take it that they'll have to have him on their crop circle team now. Good to know more about Ian too. Great description as always; very in-depth. Do you mind if I recommend this to another author? Your extra description is a very nice example.
Valkyrie25 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Sorry for my lack of reviews! It's good to have a chance to get to know the characters more, so this chapter was great for that. Can't wait to know more about Black too. Still making me laugh unexpectedly too! Very nice work. By the way, if you could name the chapters on the drop down list that'd be great :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter - have I mentioned how much I love Gram? I absolutely adore him, and the depths he has as a character is just so compelling. Waiting eagerly for your next update! XD