Reviews for Exits And Entrances
xandria11 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
PErfect timing! )

Hahah! AAAH! Rhys And Lisa, sitting in the balcony, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! )
Its a bit of a cliffhanger! Update soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Abbey chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Of course I'm still following the story, haha, it's interesting. I may have to reread it to refresh my memory. I completely forgot about this Bryce character, for instance. Good thing I'm finally on break from college. I had sooo much reading to do during my last quarter. *shiver*
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I still hate Bryce, what's his plan,update more please.
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I don't like you Bryce... I want Sebs :(
And aldfkjalskjf oms oms oms I love Rhys and Lisa :3
At first I was bit iffy with them but gosh they are sooo adorable together!
And Louis Louis Louis... fabulous as always XD

I am one happy camper today, ALL because of this update heh :3
delight.full chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
That's a big statement by Sebastian! 'I'll wait for you' .. I wonder what Bryce has in store for their dates. Looking forward to the next update!
Abbey chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I really repect the fact that she's still a virgin. It can get complicated when things get too physical in rebound relationships.

Btw, I've noticed that you switched between 1st person and 3rd person POVs. At least in this chapter.
Abbey chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Interesting start. I'm so used to reading stories in which the heroine is the one who changed the ways of the player.
xandria11 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaw puh-leease, Bryce should have a pretty good plan for Seb and B! :) I don't want to think he's a jerk. lol!

I really find it hilarious when gays act as straight guys for a friend. I love Louis! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
There were so many threads in this chapter that I became a little lost. That is mostly the affect of not having visited the story for so long (that wasn't an accusation, mind you. Far be it from me to suggest that it has been an inordinately long ti... oops, nevermind)

So then, Bryce is either ultra-confident or he has a plan in mind. The mere fact that he went to her parents first instead of to her directly means that he has no respect for her. That might have been the way to do things two-hundred years ago, but now it is a gross insult.
iCYthePolarKid chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
asldkfj an update o.o an update o.o an update. My eyes must not be kidding me o.o... most definitely not. He most definitely is! :D
I can't help but laugh when Louis mentions how crazy Lisa is to reject a hot guy like Rhys xD
Oh the obliviousness of Rhys heh :]

And wow.. that escalated quickly XD!
I knew you were trouble when you walked in o.o... ahem... Bryce... just how much trouble are you xD
mylittleprincess chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I hate her mom so much and I hate Bryce too, update please.
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Just when the poor guy might actually be making an impact on Beatrice, Bryce appears. You are a cruel writer; a terrible, heartless, scheming... oh, sorry... a wonderful writer who will write more chapters very soon to resolve this terrible situation
xandria11 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Waaaaaaah! You leave me hanging! haha! I want MOOORE! :)

Do we have teams now? I GO FOR SEB! :)
iCYthePolarKid chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Heh. For some reason when I read this, especially with Louis "acting" with Lisa there. I felt kinda awkward for him. I laughed especially when he "growl"-spoke XD
Hilarious. Though I don't know whether to feel bad for Rhys or not... though I do feel bad for him... somewhat.
lakjf and what was that little contact about huh guys *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* XD
B and Sebs

Can't wait for more. And what is Bryce up to this time. I guess the surprise was Bryce? XD
Thanks again!
Lightning Berserker chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Wonder if Seb and B get back together but as an official couple.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »