Reviews for My Scars
NatAngel iNsANiTy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was a really beautifull poem and No you don't deserve to be treated so cruelly :(
The Wrider chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
No one deserves that at all...

But it is how you look upon those scars when they are healed that will remind you how strong a person you are and how you can fight through.

And, hopefully, (if you do become a parent or aunt or big sister) it'll teach you not to treat your own children so cruelly. I know I learnt a thing or two of what not to do when I have kids from my family.

But what a beautifully written poem as well...very well structured, it flowed and then it jabbed at your heart when it needed to. You have astounding talent:) Keep it up!
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
no but lifes hard and the trails only make us stronger
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. It seems to me that since the last time we talked, things only got worse, didn't it? I'm so sorry.

As for your question, it's simply put as: no. Nobody in the world deserves to be treated cruelly.

Hermie
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is...beautifully written and no you don't deserve to be treated cruelly. I hope that one day you will feel better and realize that you are a wonderful person and all this pain will go away...yes it will leave scars but it will make you stronger. I hope that this helps and please keep writing.