Reviews for Overdue Fee(ling)s
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ha, cute.
JDFly chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Your humor is . . . 'emotional intelligence of a Dorito' That's classic. The movie reviews were fun. I would have enjoyed more, but you only had one chapter so you couldn't do too many. I'll just have to think up my own one-liner movie reviews. Good story setting too. I've spent a lot of time in that movie rental store trying to select the perfect movie. Hey, I've got one both of your characters could agree on. It's an action adventure romance. "Avatar" Aw, don't laugh.
JD Fly
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Sigh. So cute. I feel like how she felt about movies with stories on FP. And movies. Sigh. I need a real life Patrick. Mayday mayday!
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
ooh! This is brilliant, I adorec their argument and his plot summary. so cute!
The Siege chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"Of course you don't get it. You have the emotional intelligence of a Dorito." AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AWWW THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :DDDDDDD
THAT WAS A HOT KISS BTW
THEYR'E ADORBS
There are some errors though, for example: ["Well I can't make it rain, so would you settle for kissing me next to the 'When Harry met Sally display."] that should probably end with a "?" right? And I think you used semi-colons incorrectly a couple times but I'm not sure...semi-colons are used to separate independent but related clauses, right? Something like that?
Well anyways, I love this. If only I could find a guy like Patrick...
XxDreamsAreBetterThanRealityxX chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is amazing! You are an excellent writer!
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Waah, that was adorable! I loved how she didn't recognize what he was hinting at. Their banter was really cute too. Great job!
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh when you're a sucker for movies and books..
ravenhowards chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That's so cute! I loved it lol I wish we all had moments like this
Petra Arkanian chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha very cute and funny. There were a couple of non-capitalizations and such, but nothing huge. All the quick back-and-forths about movies were really well done. Good read!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Interesting. You do know your movies, whereas I only knew a few. Very cute story, I might add.
Carmel March chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was absolute perfection. So cute and so well done. I loved all the movie references! Wonderful job on this :)