Reviews for The Billionaire's Concierge
Kath chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
I hope you post an update soon. :) Take care.
evelynlyl01 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
amazing chapter and story! i'm a new reader! you know so much about chinese and singaporean people are you from singapore :) by the way when is the next chapter coming out?
xD chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
update soon please...going through withdrawal... i_i
Dani Blade chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Hope you keep writing!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
I wonder if Caramel and Law will actually work out, though. I hope they will, because I don't think that Caramel's heart will be able to take more heartbreaks. I think they're cute, though. I hope Cathy will stay, too. I didn't see very many mistakes in this chapter, and I really hope you update this story soon.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I think Caramel will actually enjoy having Cathy around... eventually. But why are all of the Villagolds so interested in each other's love lives? I think that Isaac should respect Caramel's decision, even though he feels that Howard should receive a severer punishment because of something that happened between him and Lucas. I completely agree with Caramel: Anger and hate are painful and time-consuming. Grudges should be let go of, no matter how difficult, if one wants to be content. However, I know it's not that simple. I love Caramel because she is a very well-developed character who is easily relatable. I enjoy the serious issues that this story addresses, and while I have differing opinions about some of the topics, I like the fact that you are not afraid of voicing your opinion. This chapter was amazing.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I actually think Zain is really creepy. But that's probably because he's so flirtatious. I agree with Caramel, though. Money shouldn't put you above anyone else, but people always idolize it. There was a small mistake in the beginning of the chapter. You made "best friends" possessive by writing "best friend's" instead. But this chapter was still really well done.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I think Elizabeth should respect Caramel's decision to not retaliate against the girl. Even though Caramel changed, I think it's more like she was forced to grow up in this world full of adults with money. Also, the public opinion in the circles that matter would sway against Caramel if she had fought back against the girl. Though the girl was extremely rude and completely deserved it. I hope Fiona goes home soon. I don't think Caramel will choose Zain because she's already begun to fall for Law, and if she married Zain, she would have to put up with his father's business-minded goals for her life, and I don't think Caramel will be able to take that without a fight. There was one typo, in which you wrote "than the set your of chin..." instead of "than the set of your chin..." But it's a small mistake compared to the rest of the chapter, which was excellent overall.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I have a feeling that Elizabeth and Caramel were closer to each other than either of them and Fiona. I'm really curious to see how Caramel will deal with Fiona. Also, I'm glad things are picking up between Law and Caramel. She needs someone to love her. This chapter was overall very well done.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Actually, I agree with Caramel, almost. If Lucas doesn't show another side of his personality, I will end up hating him because he'd be such a boring character. But I'm sure you'll somehow make it interesting. I think the change in the Villagold household has happened pretty suddenly because of Caramel's presence. She gets into too much trouble for them not to change. I can tell they care more, even if it's just a little bit. I like that. Great chapter, no mistakes.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
It's okay if the author's note is long... as long as it isn't longer than the actual chapter. I'm worried that Melissa won't actually try to find Caramel. I thought the date was adorable, and I had a feeling Caramel knew some type of martial art. I didn't see any typos in this chapter. Great job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I love Caramel. She struggles to be strong even when she's falling apart, and that's something that inspires me. Maybe she doesn't have the best coping skills, but she's determined to make it through. I also think she'd be really cute together with Law. Just because she's so naïve, and he's so overprotective. I'm also excited to meet the rest of her friends from Singapore, even if they don't show up. I'm sure they will, though. They're characters now. This chapter was really good and cute, even with all of the fluff.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I think I read the original story a while ago, but I like the character development more in this one because I felt that the characters weren't really "real," so to speak, in the other version. This one feels like it has more direction. I agree with Arven: Just because people defend themselves differently does not mean they have to change. I don't necessarily agree with Caramel's decision not to at least learn, I respect her for it. I love how tangible and non-fictional the characters seem, by the way. I really love this chapter... even though I was actually afraid for Howard. I like the stand you made against prejudices, too.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This chapter was pretty funny… until that last scene. I liked the lightheartedness of it until the attempted rape. It was a nice break from the drama, if only for a little while. I'm glad Caramel can defend herself, and I'm sure the Villagolds won't take Howard's offense lying down. I also like the different sides we saw in the Villagold brothers because I felt that they were a little detached in the previous ones. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, besides the rape scene.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I didn't think the pace of this chapter was too bad. And I love that chocolate quote. I am glad that Isaac and Lucas interfered between Agnes and Caramel. I'm not sure what happened to Agnes that made her hate Caramel, but I hope to find out. This chapter was actually very, very well-written.
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »