Reviews for Fairytale
Rail Strong chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
I love all the stories of yours that I read. They make me want more.
Please continue to write this story.
mylittleprincess chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
love reading this story ,more please :)
maggerdaiser chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter and can't wait for the next one!
renegade01 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
no pun intended right?

yay. love this chapter. i think i love every interation between them and Night and Sunshine are great too ;)
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Your lateness is forgiven :D due to the amazingness of this chapter :P
I have a different opinion, compared to Griselda, with regards to Makira collapsing and I just thought I should share it :P.. I feel as though that by showing weakness, Makira proves that she's not perfect and that's a good thing because too many authors are trying to portray their main characters as perfect and faultless. Even if she is royalty she's allowed to have weaknesses because she's (sort of) human. I don't think that Griselda will serve to be an adversary to Makira, I think that they'de become friends in time :D idk that's just a hunch though. Speaking of Griselda, I can see Night and her getting together in the future ;). Dominic's behaviour, when makira mentioned her sister, is very suspicious! I'm beginning to think that Nick knows who Maya is.. Maybe its someone Makira is acquianted with :O.. I'm going to go all girly on the next thing and say.. OMG :D Nick and Makira nearly kiss! :D.. I know this is far from love but.. THEY NEARLY KISS :D and they have AMAZING CHEMISTRY! *giggles like an idiotic person* lol I'm glad they didn't get to kiss as yet and I'm sorta glad the chapter ended when it did because it gives us an opportunity to go crazy with anticipation waiting for the next chapter *does a silly excited dance* This chapter was filled with tingles and I loved it! I can't wait for the next chap to knock my socks off :D Great job! :) :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Totally worth the wait! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
bookppl93 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Is it bad I thought she was white? Lol I loved how long it was :3 and just the chapter itself is pretty cute -
Brittany chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
This is AWESOME!(:
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
AMAZING chapter! I absolutely love the story and am bursting in excitement for your next update! (:

And not that it matters, but I was just wondering if Makira was black? Again, doesn't bother me, and your descriptions seem to point in that direction, so just curious. And is Griselda black as well?

Thanks for the fantastic story!
Update soon!(:
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Hell yeah Makira! Kick keebles old ass! Lmaoo
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
This is getting so exciting! I cant wait to find out who Nick is!
On to the next chappie!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Nooooo makira don't! He could be your future lover!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I really like how this story is similar to Cinderella, but also completely different at the same time. And the step sisters are horrible, I don't like them very much :/
On to chapter three! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I LOVE it !
I was a big fans of Merboy and in sure ill be liking this one as well
On to chapter two (;
Imagination's Calling chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Thsi chapter was very well written and I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next, this is getting really interesting!
Update soon (: