Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
RedXButterflyXBlooming chapter 26 . 8/1
Please write more! This is so good! And so intense!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22
Please update.
perfect.fluke chapter 26 . 1/13
thanks for the update! great as always! I wish i could afford to pay for things like patreon right now. I love supporting the writers here. I've bought the ebooks from several authors who have publishes.
Writerandreader chapter 25 . 1/12
I need moreeeeeee
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
please for the love of heaven continue writing...
kera.danielle chapter 25 . 5/25/2017
Very suspenseful and I love it! I used to follow/ keep up with the story when you first started it and when I checked my email and seen you were at it again I was Uber excited! I cannot wait to see what happens next and I hope all is well with you:)
Blair20 chapter 22 . 4/18/2017
The plot is amazing and the characters are complicated yet , you create an effortlessly suspenseful story that keeps readers guessing at ever turn. The technique you use for the two point of view is fabulous. It adds to the story and shows how different Vixen is. The enter actions between Chase and Vixen will leave readers dying for more. After Chases spill will Vixen tell about who is responsible for the Ricin? Had to post on an early chapter.
blu sclera chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
Different ...wonderful ...unique ..story ...please update soon..waiting for more of Vixen and Chase...
Blair20 chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2017
This cliffhanger is killing me!
Never Ever Back Down chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
You made a tiny error over here -".. you DID kind of DROPPED ..". Thanks for the update! Happy writing _
Blair20 chapter 25 . 3/18/2017
Speechless... Where to began? So much say lets just leave it at please update.
perfect.fluke chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
nooooo inneed more! its not enough!
aamal73 chapter 24 . 2/28/2017
Can you post th next chapter
aamal73 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I love it and i begged my mum to let me have more ipad time to finish the story i it
153 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »