Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
Luna Sylv chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
mew don't get in trouble!
Myght Dyno chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Wonder what happens next.
Alyssa chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I'm actually surprised by how well I liked this! I figured, hey, random story, might keep you occupied for a bit, but it turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would. It's interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Ooh loved it! :D
Dreaminglight chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A techer who doesn't find the need for text books O_O. He exists? A miracle has been sent ! I repeat. A miracle has been sent !
Long live the magic chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I like your idea of adding bonus chapters. It allows you to add more like about vixen hitting a teacher and gives answers (which lead to more questions like what the teacher did to her friends to set vixen off). It's cool. Only advice: update. Today would be great. Tomorrow is okay too...
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow I love this :D Vixen is a really interesting character, as is Chase! I really can't wait to read more ;)
NoShortageofFault chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Wow, I love this story so much! :D

You're writing sounds so professional, and I'm already addicted to this.

I'm loving Vixen, because I love when writers make a female protagonist that's really able to kick some ass.

Well done, and keep updating! I'll definitely be following this story.

William Kayspear chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I was kinda wishin she'd punch him in the face...just for the hell of it. Keep updating :P
William Kayspear chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Icing sounds good right about now...and I see why she doesn't want to go home!
infinity-1317 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I'd like to see where this will go :) update soon
Raya47 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Like your story:)
William Kayspear chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow haha! I love this chapter! Update soon!
Little Lady Lords chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I hope the next chapter is posted soon. I want to see where this goes.
William Kayspear chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story! While I was reading my laptop almost died. I was at the point where He walks in. So I had to run up stairs then back only to find my friend logging in to her facebook. She just up and log out of my stuff without asking! And if looks could kill mine would have blown up galaxies. This is just to prove I'm a dedicated follower!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »