Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
Guest chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
YAY so glad you updated! What are Chase and Darestin and who is it they're upsetting/scaring in the paranormal community? I have a feeling it's not over yet for Preston. His ego's been beaten among other things, probably going to hit hard the next time!
Looking very much forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
This story is great. Really enjoying it. Looking forward to next chapter.
lover17 chapter 24 . 2/12/2017
Aye... The amount of suspense in this story is fact that you build the story then add suspense is amazing. I love the fact that you write it from Chases POV when you think it is important and that it actually adds to the story. I can't wait to see where this story goes please update as soon as possible.
perfect.fluke chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
Slightly disappointed in this chapter. It felt a little rushed. Was expecting more action I suppose. Felt like she was only there for 30 seconds till chase came to the rescue.
Still great writing! can't wait for the next chapter
NeonRayz chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
I love your work! Keep doing an awesome job!
Writerandreader chapter 24 . 2/10/2017
Writerandreader chapter 23 . 2/4/2017
I'm dying for more! Great chapter as always.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
I'm so glad you updated. Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it. Eep. _ Why doesn't Chase get it though? I hope he does, soon. But what then? Ah nevermind. I can't wait for the next chapter. Take your time. I didn't quite construe what Darestin meant when he said ' higher ups'. Anyhoo, happy writing :)
perfect.fluke chapter 23 . 2/4/2017
Yay thanks for the update! I can't wait for the next one!
Tlotliso chapter 22 . 2/2/2017
nice novel BT can u plz finish it
Halden Park chapter 22 . 1/31/2017
So glad you started writing regularly for this story again! I've been a fan from very early on.
perfect.fluke chapter 22 . 1/28/2017
Nooooo worst cliffhanger ever! Aghh i want to kick her sisters face.
I need to read more dammit.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
I can't wait for more. You're killing me.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
A bit too fast for my liking but yeah, it's not as if gangsters are gonna wait ages before they strike. I absolutely loathe Canty. I hope no teacher ever stoops down to his level. Update soon. I know you get that a lot but at the pace with which the story is progressing, early updates would be nice. Is Chase gonna be chasing the bad guys though? •~
Writerandreader chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
This was really freaking good. I was hoping it'd be Chase at the door but I guess this gives him the chance to rescue Vixen..? Either way, I'm really excited to read the next chapter.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »