Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
perfect.fluke chapter 21 . 1/23/2017
Damn. I thought it could be a teacher, but I didn't think a teacher would be that cruel to teens.
Also, what happened to the MacIntyre guy anyways? did he move? was he fired?
great chapter. although, i hate you for the cliffhanger. Nice twist on the tongue bite thing btw, chase totally screwed himself on being there for her if she can't bleed.
Could you publish this at all? I'd buy it. But I'm also worried that people will be like. ew she's 16 and he's a million years old or something. too bad they aren't in college or something. then people wouldn't notice as much. I love it though, don't get me wrong.
agh. please update. I need to read moreeee
perfect.fluke chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
Starting to read this story, i added it to my follow list a long time ago, but never had the time to read it! thankfully, i have some time on my hands now to catch up on my reading :)
I really like it so far. I can't wait to read more.
(just a btw, I believe you meant to put ISFJ, not INFJ. INFJ is actually the counsellor. ISFJ is the protector :) )
perfect.fluke chapter 19 . 1/23/2017
I'm really loving this. to the point where I literally couldn't sleep tonight because i wanted to read more. and now its 6am and i hate myself.
btw, your gofundme link does not work on your bio. links never work on this site. you have to have spaces before and after the periods or it will automatically erase it.
gulistala chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Omg...I'm debating between vomitting and punching the daylights out of the guy. I can't believe the sheer audacity, the sheer nerve of him...why? How can such a horrible person do horrible things and not see that they're being inhumane? I mean are you serious, even if Noah FORCES HIMSELF on her?! No way in hell. And knowing Cupcake, she's going to do as he says. Canty seems to know exactly how to push her buttons, because the thing is he's wrong- criminal behavior crosses the line. Wow. Wonder if she'll at least tell Chase? I totally thought it was Ryan because he started to randomly talk to her, socialise. Guess not? Wonder if Ryan's the same creature as Chase?

Really glad you updated, getting more and more interesting! Keep up the good work!
Neonpink chapter 20 . 1/19/2017
THIS story is as awesome as awesome can ever get! I l love the story line. Loved each character.
Do continue to do your awesome work
bizzy chapter 20 . 1/19/2017
loving it! 3
J chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
GAHHHHHHHH PLS UPDATE
blackrose88 chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
Like it
PurplePiggy chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
Ugh, the anticipation is killing me!
Writerandreader chapter 20 . 1/13/2017
Ah jeez.

Good update as always! Can't wait to see more.
Update Police chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Please update soon! I love your story.
gulistala chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Wow I'm really enjoying the story, it gets more and more mysterious with every word! At first it felt very unrealistic because it seemed unreasonable that an entire school would hate a group of students just because. But after explanations were gradually provided, responses and how the 'gang's so protective made a lot more sense and made it more credible. I'm so glad I didn't write this off as teen angst and drop the story! I do wonder though how did Vixen learn how to fight, what actually happens to Vixen when her mother and sister are home and why does she hate herself? Keep up the good work cannot wait to read more!
Also wouldn't mind a bit of a back story on Chase at some point- why did he come to Silverstein, how old is he, what is he, has he always been in the country or is that accent real and he's not? Would also be nice to read about Vixen's family- why is her mother like that because that's not normal motherly behaviour! Has she always been like that, what of Vixen's father, what happened to him?

I notice you last updated in March- really hope you get around to updating soon, really excited to read about this elusive Preston. Also Ryan seems highly suspicious.
Ella chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Update!Please!I really really really want to know what's going to happen next!
Ella chapter 19 . 5/22/2016
Hello? Are you going to update? I'd really like to read the next chapter. If you're not going to update the story as in giving up on it than you should say so although that would be a shame. This is one of those stories that I really like.
Writerandreader chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Haha that author's note made me laugh.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »