Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
Writerandreader chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Haha that author's note made me laugh.
Bizzy chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
wow i love this story. i'm so damn curious on who the heck .. i mean what chase is! i thought he was a vampire but nope! things i really getting good! X) oh and wasn't Leon that threatened the principal not Calvin ? anyway looking forward to the next chapter!
Writerandreader chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
I know exactly how you feel and it sucks. But I'm glad you updated this story! It was such an amazing chapter.
redRidingHood chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
Have always loved this amazing story. I thought for sure Chase was a vamp, but I'm really glad he isn't. Its all really intriguing. Can't wait for the later chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
Pls update soon
I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter
Love the plot, and paired with your writing, this has become an excellent read
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
PLS UPDATE
your writing is superb, and this has one of the most original plots (very mysterious and intriguing)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
OMFG
When I first began this, I thought it would be a regular teen angst, whole world against them kind of thing, but as I kept going, your story blew me away. Vixen has such depth as a character and her disregard for her own well-being makes you question what the hell happened to her that made her this way. Chase is a pretty damn well constructed supernatural being...I have no certain idea what he is.
The only problem I have, is the fact that you use the word "simper" A LOT, especially since the word doesn't really match his personality and the story's context (it means to smile coyly which is a little weird considering what he's like).
Otherwise, GREAT STORY! FANTABULOUS! STUPENDOUS!
PLS UPDATE SOON!
kera.danielle chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Omg I love this story please update soon it's been a while!:)
Halden Park chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
I am absolutely hooked on this series. I love all the characters and their traits, and the relationships between them.
ShyKitty chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
You need to continue this
13LittleRed13 chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Omg this story is so so so so soooo good please continueeee
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
HE'S NOT TOO INVOLVED.
Loving this story so far, and the whole eye color changing thing with chase. Thanks for the background on cupcake this chapter. Very enlightening.
Excited for more!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
love it love it love it...can't wait for more...
Writerandreader chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
This was a good chapter. I can't wait to see more. And I'm DEFINITELY glad someone else noticed the brewing relationship other than me :)
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Is he an alien? Is he a monster? I need to know. I'm dying. I love it. Oh my god. Also I love you by the way. Anyway, AH! I NEED TO KNOW OH MY GOD I LOVE IT AND HES WHAT AND AHHHHHH
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »