Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
Bookworm chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Ah finally we get to see some of Chase's real side! But why did it have to be at the end of the chapter?! Now I definitely cannot wait for the next chapter!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Wow, really good chapter. Your doing a good job!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
It was seeing the interaction between Vixen and her siblings. Good chapter!
Luna Sylv chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
YESSSSSSS I WUVVVVVVVVV THIS CHAPTER!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Yay! Chase's mystery is out in the open! Kind of. And his behaviour was so weird in this chapter. Especially in the final paragraphs. I liked it LOL. xD
Mahima1992 chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Amazingly written! I'm hooked! Your characters are super interesting! I'd love to see where this story is heading...update soon!
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
omg stop being a tease. I love this even though things like this aren't usually my style (I was in the mood for a romance and the others looked to cliché and mindless). Well, update soon ppppllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee. Also I love Chases character. I can completely forget he's a teacher when they have *moments* which is good because otherwise this would be way uncomfortable. So, yeah. I love this, cant wait for you to update! :)
Nel chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
This is getting even better. This is fantastic!
galaxias chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
YAY !
The intimate moments begin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Chase has flame-retardant saliva. That's hot.
Writerandreader chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
I really, really liked this chapter! Especially that ending! Seeing Chase act so scary and dark is really... hot. Haha. Good update!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Yes, things got real indeed. You have an actual gang going against a high school group of friends. Woah!

The chapter was good and Chase is mysterious where it adds a small element of suspense to the story..this was a good chapter.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
It was nice having a chapter like this. I always prefer third-person because there's more detail that can be put into it and the characters seem more easily identifiable. Good chapter.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I'm glad you added that little of clarification of the gang. It sort of confused me too but now I got it.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I kinda chuckled there at the ending, sounds like something I'd do. Great chapter.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »