Reviews for It's a Cruel World, Sir
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I. Need. An. Update!
Luna Sylv chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Sounds like a bunch of typical kids. I liked the chapter. Continue soon!
Samantha chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Please update very soon. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Aria.theDreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I'm liking this beginning. Very enticing. Almost too enticing, but I'll continue reading once I get work done.
deets1 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
That was a mean, tantalizing glimpse. Now could you. XD

That's what I like about fictionpress though. You can't have something like that in an actual book, but in a fic it's perfectly okay to have malfunctioning VHS. It's fun.

I see what you did there by the way. Keeping us excited during a more everyday time in the story. It worked.

But this chapter was so sweet

Well the witches were y'know but nobody cares about them. Anyway. Well class is weird-not exactly the same as her mom but pretty close. She's almost in between if I remember correctly. But anyway.

Thank you for the new chapter. Really appreciate it.

Deets
thesakifan chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
im so happy you updated im one of your newest fans.
pobonobo chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Loved it. Read it all in one sitting and impatiently awaiting more!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
This chapter was so fun and refreshing. Austin, Kay and Les are a delight! Wow, after I read your story yesterday I didn't expect an update so soon. Definitely a pleasant surprise.

I can't wait for more. I definitely can't wait for the part you accidentally played at the beginning. ;)
Writerandreader chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Ah, I like what you did at the beginning :)
deets1 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Oh-ho!

I knew the history teacher was a sexual harassment case the second I read the thing about 'extra credit,'-probably before too- but I didn't get that the reason they didn't want to leave Vixen with Chase, the reason they suspected the chance meetings, and going to the car, was because they thought Chase was the same! (Though one should never be alone on a car with someone they don't trust). That took me like three readings.

I mean I thought 'last time' was referring to the last time she angered a gang, or something, but it was actually he last time she was left alone with a teacher! Nice. I didn't get that the first time. You're good.

I love this story. Honestly can't wait for the romance. But she's a sophomore but that could get sticky. No pun intended.

Love this story,
Deets
Writerandreader chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I can't wait for more! I've been dying to read this story and I'm so glad you updated! Keep going!
princessbloom29 chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Please write more about her
FlyFreeScreamLoud chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
The next chapter ought to be fun.
RobinV.S.Slade890 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
you going to finish I follow you and the story if you do! :) good story by the way.
shelovesgold chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Yay! I love this story so far
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »