Reviews for Angelica
Graydarkness chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
:-( that was a crazy ending! I just wish we got to see more of Alex and Neal's relationship. But good story, I already miss it. And yes you should do a sequel
Graydarkness chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Latin is perfect. Aw so sad... what a great story. So if Victoria killed Skye she's even more powerful now, huh?
Graydarkness chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Not the end! :-( I don't want it to end...
Graydarkness chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Crazy chapter! You hinted turns Alex being a half demon, but now it's perfectly clear. Holy shit! Can't wait for the next chapter, although I don't want it to end.
Graydarkness chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Wow, that was shitty of Alex to punch his sister. That is never ok. But what he found out was crazy.
Graydarkness chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Angsty is ok, as long as we get sexy too. ;-)
Graydarkness chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Thomas Dekker? Fuck yeah, he's perfect for Alex. And I wasn't expecting that. Damn... makes things a little awkward now huh?
Graydarkness chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Another good chapter, I love how Morgan is protecting Alex now. :-)
Graydarkness chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Love me forever! Lol great chapter, although I am PISSED we didn't get to see Alex's first Touch. :-(
And if Morgan is inspired by Joe Manganiello then I hope he gets naked at some point in this story. :-)
Graydarkness chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Ugh I hate the cliff hanger... I want to see the sex lol
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Graydarkness chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Should you avoid getting into details on sex scenes... FUCK NO. We want it all! Another great chapter. I am curious about Elizabeth though, because you haven't explain who she is yet.
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
like it? I love it! Excellent first chapter, I can't wait to read more!
wintergenisis chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Awesome :) Could have gone more into detail in terms of their relationship though. That part seemed a bit rushed.
geekman9097 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
sequel
babycakes12 chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
amazingness! but if you dont do a sequel i might have to hunt you down and make you write one :p