Reviews for Vampire and I
Jalux chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Your writing style is very humorous and entertaining.

I'd work on your grammar a little more though and at times the dialogue seems a little off. Perhaps find someone to read your story before posting.

Otherwise quite solid, I think I'll get around to reviewing later chapters in time.
Kay Avanti chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Wow poor everyone! This chapter was great and seriously can't wait for the next!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
OMG-I know it is hard for Anne and there isn't too many who is willing to help her! I did ENJOY how Trent came to Anne's defense but right now I am READY TO KICK Devon's BUTT! WONDERFUL AND OUT STANDING CHAPTER TO ME!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Claudia you just SLAY ME with your little conversations at the end but TRUTHFULLY the chapter was great! I am so glad that she has made a 'girl' friend! Michelle sounds like she is fun and can't wait for more of her. Say what? Trent likes her too? But I LOVE Devon! Altho haven't really thought of Trent in that way with Anne! Again another PERFECT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Claudia-I actually LOVED this chapter-her mom teasing her was PERFECT! I like Devon and don't want you change it! My oldest son when I named him I wasn't thinking because there is a town in Missouri called Branson altho I did spell his name with a u instead of an o. Plus you always hear of Austin (Texas) Dakota (there are two states North Dakota and South Dakota) so Devon still works too!
Kay Avanti chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
HaHa! I love Michelle already! And I don't trust that Trent guy! Keep updating! Also: I'm glad you didn't change Devon's name!-ABW
Kay Avanti chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Haha! The old Mam-Daugher talk, LOVEIT! And no, you shouldn't change his name. I have a friend named China, another Brazil, so nope, you shouldn't!
Kay Avanti chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
R&R! Doin this for Anne's happiness! Keep updating
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Claudia-again another BRILLIANT chapter-I sooooooo wanted to BIT** SLAP Jessi-I like the idea that Anne is growing up and understtanding that her old ways were cruel and she wants to change! I really LOVE Devon too-I WONDER how this will play out with his past tho-hmmmm quite INTERESTING! I also LOVE the banter you put at the end of the chapters-they make me giggle!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
OMG Claudime-first and foremost-this chapter had me laughing so hard my stomach hurts! The part where she says 'next time I will have to call him a Bitch'-OMG ABSOLUTELY PERFECTION AND DOWN RIGHT HILARIOUS TO ME! And when she was talking to herself about him wrenching his fangs out then just gave in and admitted 'magic'-PURE BRILLIANCE! Now what I also LOVED was when they went to the mall and her friend Jess was there-how did Devon know? Could she be a vampire that is using magic at her school to keep her fangs from showing? OH MY DEAR-what wonderful questions you have got me thinking-it is FANTABULOUS-(YES i KNOW THAT ISN'T A REAL WORD-LOL)!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Oh my Claudime-just going to rant a bit-GREAT JOB-REALLY REALLY LOVING THIS STORY! Although I do have an idea running in this wicked little mind of mine and let me run it by you but you don't have to tell me-is Anne really ALL human or...just a random thought that is niggling in the back of my mind! So Trent is hald blood-hmmm very INTERESTING twist and looking forward to more!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Ok Claudime-I had to GRIN LIKE THE CHESCHIRE CAT with this chapter-I LOVED the BANTER between them at her house-it even made me chuckle a little bit-BRILLIANT FOR ME! I also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the little back and forth at the end of the chapters-they make me laugh!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I ACTUALLY LOVED this chapter too-she DEFINITELY had an AWAKENING didn't she-LOL! I LOVED how you added the flash back in there and her realizing how that must have felt when she did it to the other girl. I also thought it funny how she was grabbed and pulled into the closet and Devon's shock that what they were didn't surprise her-I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF THIS STORY-GREAT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ok Claudime-another INTERESTING story here and I don't know if you were going for it or not but you have Anne as a perfect 'Valley Girl' which is BRILLIANT TO ME! She is definitely going to have a major wake up call isn't she? I CANNOT wait to see where you will be taking this story but I AM ALREADY EXCITED!
Kay Avanti chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I like it! And the A/N is the best!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »