Reviews for Emily
J.Kuzzey chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I feel as though if I read something that you wrote, I would know right away. Even if your name wasn't attached to it. You definitely have your own style when it comes to prose and the timing of words. I like it; however, you do a good job of writing these first-person stories and making it sound like the character has a voice of their own. That sounds kind of contradictory, but... its true lol.

On the technical side of things, I didn't notice any grammar mistakes or formatting issues. This looks great and reads well. Even though it was pretty short, you still drew me in and kept me interested until the end. Best part is, this could be a one-shot or the beginning of a whole other adventure. Either way it works.
busy pushing up daisies chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wow, that blew me away. this is amazing work. I was disheartened at first, because of the strange structure you used, but there's just a voice to her, you know? I usually don't like first person P.O.V, but I liked reading this one. Some sentences had an air of finality to it, and was very -sort of- deep. I really really liked this. I noticed few grammatical errors, so that's a plus. Thanks for sharing, hope you update soon :). (Or is it a one-shot?)