Reviews for Supernova Flash J
bowties chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I agree, this track was totally stellar! The more I read the more engrossed I become and I can easily picture this as an anime or something. Now I'm off to read some more!
bowties chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I've only just started reading this but I'm really enjoying it. Bubbles seems like a cute character and I had fun imagining the story in my mind as I read it. I'm looking forward to reading the rest! c:
Dion Mystique chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Thank you ladies for your reviews. I am really enjoying this story, and I hope that everyone continues to follow along. I know I don't have a huge fanbase, and I'm not really looking for one, but Chrissie - if I may call you that - I would be honored to have my work shared with your friends. Annie, thank you very much for your kind words. They really encourage me and drive me to want to finish this. And as for you, Otaku my friend, thank you also for getting back with me. I haven't you in a while and I'm glad to see that you're doing well. I loved all of your words, ladies, and I hope to hear from you again. With much love and sincerity, I say this: HEE HEE! LMAO XD! Love you all :).

Dion Mystique, Author
MJJgirl chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Dude! This is awesome! I never pictured an MJ-based story like this; I'm used to reading about romances and stuff like that. But damn! I love the references and the little things you do with this fic. It's "stellar" as your Aelita character says (LOL). My name's Christina, and I've been an MJ fan since I was a little girl. So in support of you, my fellow MJ fan, I'll keep coming by and checking this out.

I just love love love Bubbles and Eon - nice reference to Capain EO by the way. And I can so tell Damita is based off of Janet - it's so obvious - and she's just as much of a star as our favorite Nasty Girl ;). Seriously dude, keep this up and I promise I'll pass this on to my girls. Much love. Much love. Much love to you *hugs*.

MJJgirl aka Chrissie Poo 3
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
helo agin. dis is ur fav reedr. i com bk n see dis - vry gud. ryu and vens r n big truble. i luv how albm strt n hope u finish soon. tk care n keep doing best wit dis. go go go vens! beet da bad peepls! lol
AnnieBeeSweet chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Hi. I just ran across your post on the Net, and I wanted to see what it was about. I'm really enjoying this so far, and I hope you continue working on this. I can picture this story as either a live action, a manga, or an anime. You really capture the characters' personalities very well, and I can feel the emotion in every word. I will be checking this weekly to see what you've posted. I can't wait until the next part comes out. Take care my friend, and good luck with your manga story :).
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
i jus reed story. i lyk rown n luv how u mke hm sooth crimnal. vry gud. n i lyk hw stry go so far yes. i cnt wayt 2 reed mor. how u been frnd? mss see wrk yes. hpe 2 see mor in futr. mny luv 4 u.
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
oh my alita du chnge 2 magic girl O.O! n dreem wus so meen, shadw laff n mak fun - no gud vry meen yes. it vry gud we i see dis 4 i wrry b4 yes. vry epic, vry gud, wnt mor :) i wayt 4 dis. u wrk fas yes. luv wrk meny u keep go 4 i luv vry much yes :).
Dion Mystique chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Anonymous, Guest or not, thank you for all the lovely reviews you've given me thus far. I really do hope that you're all ready for the posts to come. The story will only get more exciting in the weeks to come. More heroes, more villains, more comedy, more drama, more suspense - it just won't stop. Since this is dedicated to the King of Pop (and you could say the Jackson Family as a whole), I'm not half-stepping with anything. Once again, thank you and God bless you all. Share more of your opinions with me and I will gladly deliver.

Dion Mystique, Author
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
WOW u rite gud wud 4 musica yes. i lyke damita she remyn of janet yes. n aelta remyn of meny rap mc i lyke yes. n it been funny wen bubles n eon make jok 4 diana dress yes. funny meny but scary - she now du bad n make good peepls scare no good. u no rite mor? i mus see mor. mus kno wut hapn 2 gud peepls. pos mor soon yes - i fan now. thnku 4 do dis gud tribut stry 4 mj. vry gud yes. meny luv 2 u.
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
oh my diana do meny bad thing - make mens b strange. i hope she no do bad 2 gud peeple n story. she leeve alone yes. n she luk bad. no women lyke no, n i no wear dis, so she no know wat she say. so meen make me mad - i hope she get but woop frm gud peeple yes. mus pos mor soon. luv story yes :)
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
LOL bubles is funny yes. i lyk powa wit mirra n fun things. i lyk anime n manga and dis remyn me uf saila moon a bit. vry nyce yes. i lyk costume 4 show also - vry pretty. can not wait 4 nxt poss.
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
pretty :) so pretty! i lyk bubbles n eon - they so cyut 2gether. i hope dey fine virtu n get b4 da eternal peeple. mus hav mor. u do gud n i reed mor yes.
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
i luv the villains - they re so cool! question: do u watch anime 2? dis reminds me lot of yes 5 for pretty cure. sorry my english not vry gud. but i continu 2 reed. keep going plees :)
AnimeOtakuGirl chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
a mystery? sounds like fun. i hope dey figure it all out - poor mr don :(
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »