Reviews for Look for Blue
Ocean Eyes chapter 7 . 5/25
I don't remember when last I cried this hard because of a story. Its just so beautifully sad. I'm looking forward to Azure Skies.
somersaultkick chapter 6 . 2/11
asdf I love this prequel.
somersaultkick chapter 7 . 2/11
Wow I love your story. It is so sad, especially the last line
CaeruleaTigris chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck. I've never felt pain like this from a frickin story before. I'm not sure whether to thank you or go cry in a corner, fuck.
True romantic chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
OMG love this but it's so sad they died.
To explain day died and thus ari's heart broke so I'd like to think he died with him.
Insane darkness1 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
This was a beautiful story, and despite it being in the future, it still shows the class inequality visible all around the world. You are an amazing author, you should definitely publish .
kris123e1 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Awwww this was so beautiful and the ending so sad :( I loved the way your characters were portrayed and I really hoped that it could have had a happy ending but at the same time im glad it ended that way it was realistic to say thee least and very emotional but thats what makes your writing so me (and hopefully from everyone who reads this) You get full 5 stars for your story I hope we get to see alot more of your work
TheTeenageParadigm chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
This story is pure perfection. I actually ended up finding this under one of my follower's favorites, and I must say that this story took me by the balls and had me hooked. I started reading this before work and was so pissed that I had to leave it.

Anyway, the way you write makes me so happy. It really gets under your skin and leaves an impression, which is damn near close to perfection in my opinion. And your characters? I am absolutely in love with them. You balance them out so well that it feels REAL, and that's what I look for in stories. Ari and Day are too perfect for each other, and the way you characterize them is so in depth and beautiful, so much so where I want to actually KNOW them.

Also, that line at the end: "Everything was lit up in bright blue lights." Gah, it just leaves this feeling in my chest that's just... I don't know. asdfghjkl. That's the only way I can describe it.

You are a fantastic writer, which you probably get all the time. I have a lot of admiration (and a little jelly) for you, even though this is the first story I've come across by you. Usually, I have to read several stories by a writer to determine if I like the way they write; however, in your case, this story was an exception (a beautiful one, may I add). I don't usually comment because I'm a busy beyotch, but when a story as magnificent as this one graces my vision then I have to comment and share my thoughts.

Well, I should probably end this. This story is fantastic and you are to be admired for your lovely writing. Blah. Totally shmoozing right now, but I can't help it. Thanks for writing this, and I can't wait to check out your other stories.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love this story! I love the idea of this world, so well done for creating it and making it interesting. Also, I just love how it was luck that Day met Ari before Christmas Eve and that he was someone who listened to what Day told him (mostly) and went on to help the rebellion (in the sequel, which I'm part way through). Does that make sense? It's great the characters could find each other and Ari could change completely in those two weeks (is it just two weeks?) -I'm speaking like they're real but that's just how awesome and involving the story is! Damn you for making me all emotional by the end of this chapter, not that I didn't have an inkling their adorable lovey-dovey happiness couldn't last. Brilliant writing! And you clearly have an amazing imagination to come up with the idea of this world and the rebellion etc.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
No, no, no! You made me cry, but it was such a good tale. Sniff...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Just found this site. I love stories that have a different tone to them than the usual stuff we find. Great job, I'm hooked and off to read more!
Ney13 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I cried:(
lovesyoumore chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
*crying*
loved it.
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Love it. Beautiful work. Confusion between worlds, and I'm glad Ari can see what Rex could not. It's going to be a hard road for him, but I hope it is worth it. I look forward to your sequel.
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
This story broke my heart. No joke. I'm a mess right now. And that's unforunate for me because I have a ton to do today. I had a feeling the story would end like this. I love my happily ever afters, but I love my tragedies too. This is great. Just brilliant.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »