Reviews for A Shifter's Tale
arosecas4 chapter 39 . 3/15
Yaaay! I'm so happy you updated! I feel so bad for poor Hunter and I can't believe Pavarni is 92! Great job on this chapter and update soon!
arosecas4 chapter 38 . 2/16
This story is truly amazing! I swear I've been obsessed with it since the first chapter and have been reading it non-stop since! Your writing is great and this story's plot is so creative and awesome! You have also developed your charcters quite nicely, too! I also like how you end your chapters; with suspense but not too much of it. I really have nothing bad to say about this story as it is quite interesting! Keep up the awesome work and update asap!
Cathleen Jane Smith chapter 38 . 2/11
Wow I love this story. that said their are moments of confusion riddled throughout the piece. starting with the second or third chapter where the chapter is repeated. next is the langue. because their is another language other than English throughout the writing the reader is inclined to know what exactly it is but you offer no explanation as to what it is. Which in the beginning where, in context, it seems like curses, that's not a problem. however as the novel progresses phrase are not only used but so are lines. at this point the reader may become discouraged to read the work. while most readers don't read author notes, when alterative languages are used the readers a much more inclined to read them. Next their are points where you seem to not finish your
Meghan chapter 33 . 2/3
I love this book! You have to keep updating! I want to know what happens!
Please dont leave this unfinnished :(
Please please please please :D
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
please pst more! this is amazing!
Rainbow Marshmallows chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
wow this is so amazing! its just like a real novel! i hope you do more amazing things like this because i'm gonna favorite you .
geekman9097 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
i just had a weird thought. alpha may be working with the breeders, and any abilities he takes from failed trainees may be going either to them or he may be using them to become ultimately powerful.
geekman9097 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
great story! love your writing style! hope this becomes a novel. i tend to read long books, which this qualifies. i wish i had this kind of time or even inspiration. (not saying you have no life)
kingamnesia chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Read a bit of this, will give a full review when I'm up to speed with the latest developments!
xLunaRorax chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Amazing start! And it kept me reading. Cant wait to read more! :)