Reviews for A Shifter's Tale
Aryth chapter 49 . 12/7/2014
I finally caught up! Sorry I didn't review every chapter, I usually do but I just wanted to keep reading! First of all, LOVE your story. You do a great job of keeping the story moving. At first I thought the story would be mostly about Lexi and Hunter together, but I like how Lexi got to venture out on her own and make her own decisions and mistakes. Concerning some constructive criticism, I noticed that you often introduce characters/names/facts without prior explanation/elaboration. An example would be referring to a character by name before explaining who the character is. I noticed quite a few facts you gave us readers that would have have been great scenes to add into the story! For example I think it was Seth who mentioned what Hunter looks like in wolf form, but it would have been so awesome to have a scene where Lexi found out for herself. If you're saving that scene for later, consider making us wait to find out what he looks like, suspense keeps readers reading. :D I was also confused by the "pack" system at their school. It was never explicitly explained that students were grouped by their shifter forms, I kind of guessed. And what does the sign on their dormitory door mean?! I really want to know! For some reason it stuck out to me, I love detailed descriptions. :P I hope that helps and wasn't too much info! I really enjoy your story and CAN'T wait for more! I'm really liking Mystery and how Lexi is trying to handle him. And Pavarni is still such a mystery herself! This has become one of my favorite stories and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
Valinedel chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Perhaps I missed it, but where in the previous chapters did Lexi dream/see Cassius? I don't remember her encountering someone like that before that would explain why she felt shock/joy/fear when she saw him in this chapter
Aryth chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
I really love the story! I did want to point out that Lexi knew Demitri was a jaguar or something similar but I don't remember her finding that out in the story yet. It would also be helpful to introduce Tails and Tao (?) as dogs because I didn't know what they were at first.
Aryth chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Great story! It's really fun to read and I like the pacing and how things are not progressing too quickly. You did towards the end mention that the hunters encircled "the three wolves." I don't think you've introduced at this point in the story what forms Hunter and Seth take, but that kind of gave it away so you might want to change the wording!
Aryth chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow an impressive prologue! It succeeded in making me interested without giving away too many details or getting so complicated that I felt lost. Reading on!
arosecas4 chapter 39 . 3/15/2014
Yaaay! I'm so happy you updated! I feel so bad for poor Hunter and I can't believe Pavarni is 92! Great job on this chapter and update soon!
arosecas4 chapter 38 . 2/16/2014
This story is truly amazing! I swear I've been obsessed with it since the first chapter and have been reading it non-stop since! Your writing is great and this story's plot is so creative and awesome! You have also developed your charcters quite nicely, too! I also like how you end your chapters; with suspense but not too much of it. I really have nothing bad to say about this story as it is quite interesting! Keep up the awesome work and update asap!
Cathleen Jane Smith chapter 38 . 2/11/2014
Wow I love this story. that said their are moments of confusion riddled throughout the piece. starting with the second or third chapter where the chapter is repeated. next is the langue. because their is another language other than English throughout the writing the reader is inclined to know what exactly it is but you offer no explanation as to what it is. Which in the beginning where, in context, it seems like curses, that's not a problem. however as the novel progresses phrase are not only used but so are lines. at this point the reader may become discouraged to read the work. while most readers don't read author notes, when alterative languages are used the readers a much more inclined to read them. Next their are points where you seem to not finish your
Meghan chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
I love this book! You have to keep updating! I want to know what happens!
Please dont leave this unfinnished :(
Please please please please :D
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
please pst more! this is amazing!
DrawnAngel chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
wow this is so amazing! its just like a real novel! i hope you do more amazing things like this because i'm gonna favorite you .
geekman9097 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
i just had a weird thought. alpha may be working with the breeders, and any abilities he takes from failed trainees may be going either to them or he may be using them to become ultimately powerful.
geekman9097 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
great story! love your writing style! hope this becomes a novel. i tend to read long books, which this qualifies. i wish i had this kind of time or even inspiration. (not saying you have no life)
kingamnesia chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Read a bit of this, will give a full review when I'm up to speed with the latest developments!
xLunaRorax chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Amazing start! And it kept me reading. Cant wait to read more! :)