Reviews for Slender Man
Lewascan2 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Creeeeeeepyyyy! *gulp* Actually, this is the best slender fic I've read so far. Nice job. This gave me the idea to use him as a monster in my Wizard101 fic. You really did a great job with this. Keep writing man!
Solomon Sia chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I was immediately happy that Judith appeared at the beginning of this story.

I realise that I like the name Slender Man, somehow I don't like the way the characters call him or suddenly know his name though. Argh the end was so harrowing!

My favorite line in this chapter:
Maybe I should give her a shotgun and tell her to kill it? It worked for Sam Winchester.
The scariest line in this chapter:
„I want to go with you, mister Slendy."

Several suggestions for improvement but PM me if you want them.
Solomon Sia chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Uh oh this is become a franchise! Slender Man is evolving a family. I was wondering if Judith was the same girl who saw the boy die from that earlier chapter?

I'm hoping for a main protagonist to last longer than a single episode and challenge Slender Man.

The best part about your story is that the more such episodes you write, the stronger the concept of it firms up and sticks in your mind.
Solomon Sia chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
A nice beginning and a compelling theory of the origin of nightmares. the children's drawing are an especially nice touch to the story, and I'm sure it will lead to many haunted spawnings to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
SCARY
echoofemptiness chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great story :) Really enjoyed it
WhiteRose1805 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh My God, that one was better than the first. I like how you made it creepier with the little girl.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well that was a great story about a monster everyone knows about. I thought Sam would've lived in the end, and Slenderman would've like turned into dust after eating Amy.