Reviews for 1000 Kisses Deep
Pirate Bones chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Sorry, i had accidentally pressed the post button. Anyway, i thought it would be like snippets of their lives with no real chronology. I find that i like it this way, with the order and the plot and I wonder how this will end. I like the ambiguousness of everything, like the fact that i'm not sure who the main character is. One thing that bothers me is how i don't know what kind of angel she is, because that supposedly says a lot about someone. Also, the gender. I'm not sure i like that it isn't ambiguous enough.

And finally! The grammar and spelling. It feels careless and not well-thougyht of. Yeah. Otherwise, i like it so so much. This devil guy reminds me of Jay Gatsby :)
Pirate Bones chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
When I started this I hadn't realized there would be an actual plot. I thought it'd be just snippets
Drakeluvpickles chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This is amazing so far and I am so excited to read more about this book whenever you post next. I mean I wish that it was a tad longer, but I am not complaining. This is awesome! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
your writing is so beautiful. so simplistically short, but full of meaning. it sounds almost like a poem.
ScarletRose7865 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I really like this...and I have to tell you the blowjobs made me laugh until I cried. Sorry, I hope you don't mind that. I usually don't enjoy stories along this line, but you wrote this very well. Thanks for the great read. Check out my stuff if you like too.
-Scarlet
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
As always your writing style is simply to die for. It all flows so perfectly into itself like a giant swirl of colors. I like the concept of this and how it's more like a series of vignettes than chapters.
Pirate Bones chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Ooh, I rather like this set-up! :-) Very interesting and cute.