Reviews for Better to Break than Walk Alone
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This reduced me to a bumbling, flailing mess. I don't know what to feel. This makes me feel so many things and pulling my heartstrings every which way and I don't have a clue what to feel. Except kind of pissed off and awed that this refused to be simple. Or is it that this is so complicated and messy despite the short length?
LateNightTurtle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love this. I'm going on a reading spree with your stories right now. :3
Garrett Bringer chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
All dark, darker than you usually do, and still you put in something like "rhino in a battle-tank" and all I can do is smile and shake my head because it wouldn't be quite right without it.

Battle-tank rhinos indeed.
Catkac chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So he climbed out of domestic violence, eh?

I liked how Casey had a backbone, wasn't some virgin-like martyr the news tells you about. And that slap and wall-slam? Priceless.

And I feel like I could hear Casey having an accent? Like one of those roadside diner/bubble gum poppin'/teeth missing/curly-haired waitresses.

I am a bit confused at why he left Alan the way he did; tied up and with a knife at the throat some moments before?

A nice end-of-the-year present, though. (Despite the not-so-nice theme you tackled.) Happy New Year and plenty of plotbunnies! :)
Kaidyen Nemerah chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Your grungy style always makes your worlds so tangible. Nicely done.