Reviews for The Academy for the Talented and Promising
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Oh, the tension in this. I really liked that line, "we were never even allies." I can't wait for another update! : )
Juliegirl22 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I didn't hate it, I was just surprised jason betrayed her too.
Juliegirl22 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Another interesting chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Oh, are they escaping? Oh I hope they get out before that guy finds them! You literally have me on the edge of my seat with this. I can't wait to read some more!
mpollicino chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I really like Kristine's personality and innocence. How old is she? It seems like she's younger than a teenager but not too young.
Juliegirl22 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Wow, can't wait to see what happens next.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
How did I not review to this? Right now I'm in class, blowing off researching psychologists- anyway this chapter- the suspense! And then a cliffhanger- pooh. Why do you do this to me?!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
What? A cliffhanger? You hate me, it's official. You want me to throw my device against the wall, after twisting up my feels of interest and intrigue. But the ending aside, (*grumpy-I-won't-get-my-way face*) this story keeps getting better! Just the concept in general, I can't wait for another chapter!
Juliegirl22 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Okay, I am curious what the mad scientist has in his bag. This sounds pretty good, but I want to know why the kids were at the special school in the first place, and how did they get taken away from their parents. Please update soon!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Aww, it's a cliffhanger. Poor children, being tortured like that. If I was kidnapped I would be the one hididng in a corner or whispering when talking. Not like Jason at all. Update soon!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
These poor children, kidnapped, but I like how you used a diffrent way of abduction. Through words, not action. Nice. Written well, very descriptive, it makes you want to read on. Great job. Update soon;p