Reviews for identities
Night Skye Tears chapter 12 . 1/25
ive read over some of your entries and am giving you great kudos, you definitely have a gift, especially being so young. i started out the same way so dont dismiss the angsty bullshit ;)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Resonates with me more than you could know.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ah, the nostalgia.
Cigyn chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Don't try to kill yourself, man. It doesn't solve anything and it hurts the people around you, and makes them want to hurt themselves too. It's just a vicious cycle. I'd suggest getting a religion, bro. It helps you get through the toughest times of your life. Good luck!
BetrayedByJustice chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
this is really short but holds true for me, its good and so are the other chapters, although this speaks to me the most:)
poisedtokill chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
This world is tit for tat. No matter how good of a person you think you are.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Honestly... me neither, on most days.
affableFacade chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I don't usually tell others these things, but...
...I feel the same way right now.
I feel the darkness closing in. I feel
The weight of a thousand worries,
The burden of heartbreak,
The thoughts of suicide
Starting to take over.
The thing is, I don't
Know how to
Stop it.
Help?
adaer chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
don't. i'm probably not the first to say this, and i hope i wont be the last.

please, read this:
for a while, back in 6th-7th grade, the only reason i could think of not to die was that it would probably make people sad. my room on the third floor, overlooking asphalt. every so often, i would lean out and wonder whether the fall would kill me. i didn't cut, only because i didn't know that it was a thing and never thought of it. i would have, if i had known then. instead, i repressed everything and tried to be perfect. after all, if i did nothing wrong, then no-one would have anything to make fun of me for. i blamed myself. when i was alone, i let myself get angry, and would punch my bed, my pillow or myself until the tears stopped or my hand hurt too much to keep going.

i'm still here. one of my worst tormentors is now my best friend. turns out, he had been the target before me and was terrified of being it again. we helped each other, because while i kept everything in, he did the opposite. we both looked at the other and thought 'i want to be like that'. it helped. i became a cynical, sarcastic ass. that helped too. not enough though. that was six years ago, and i'm still f*cked up. what got me through it, what kept me alive and mostly functioning was this:
1) i didn't want to hurt others by making them mourn me. i didn't think i was worth it. i still don't.
2) i chose a goal, and said that no matter what, i would live to achieve that goal. i still haven't, and i plan to keep my promise to myself.
3) i got real friends that loved me and i loved back, and found out that they were messed up too. those problems with them, those scars, physical or mental, made them who they were and caused them to meet me. and they are all awesome.
4) when my self-loathing gets to loud to ignore, i consume. books, music, videos, games, anything that distracts me long enough to forget just how much i can hate myself.
5) every so often, none of these things is enough, and then i just focus on my fear. i freely admit that i'm a coward, and death is scary.
6) this comment. you would not believe how much sending this to you just helped me. try it. hang around the 'just in' stories, find someone who needs it and tell them about yourself, and give some tips. you might just save a life

try it. if none of them work, PM me - i don't know you, you don't know me, and we will likely never meet. anonymity.

ps: thank you for reading this. this is the first time that i have told anyone this stuff, so thank you. thank you very much.
pps: your work is beautiful. i want more!
just keep swimming,
- adaer
Elizabeth Alan chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
The poetry in this is really great, descriptive and intriguing.
electrical moon chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I really like this pillow book so far! I like how you start with a small story or detail and turn it into something your own. Keep it up!