Reviews for Sound Waves
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Firstly, this is gorgeously insightful and I love your rhyming - it's always so on point and seamless and I am endlessly jealous of your ability to do so. The last stanza (verse?) is particularly lovely. It's straightforward and blunt - which is precisely what gives it such punch and impact.
That said, the first two lines are my favourite - just because it's such a real, tangible image. And it sets the tone of the piece and just generally creates a really solid base to work on, which is lovely.

Second, I am really happy (this is the best word I can think of 48 hours before a law exam and at 2:19am) that you're still around and paying attention to me whenever I happen to rediscover FP. As soon as my exams are over (if I live), I'm looking forward to seeing all the things you've written while I've been away.

You're fantastic, etc.
darkershadeofpale.
killMeN0w chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I've always wanted to review this. But (I admit, I'm lazy) I never did.

I actually had texted the last bit
"But of all things torn asunder
The loudest sound
I have found
Is the silence we make
When a trusting heart we break"
...to a friend of mine. To tell her how awesome I thought this was. And this part was saved in my cell for quite a while, before it broke. The cell, I mean.

I thought this was thought provoking. Simply (and extremely well) put. Silence IS the loudest sound we make. I can't explain the awesome-ness of this poem. Kudo's! A job well done!
J112011 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
nicely said :) I hope it's just hypothetical and you didn't really break any hearts recently ;)
Raebie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful, as always. You always know just how to speak to the heart.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
3 I LOVE this! A simple piece but very powerful as well.
Keep writing!
Anna :)
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Powerfully true! Love the rhyme. Well done!
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well done, touching and sad.
SirScott chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
There's a lot of truth to this poem.

SirScott
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sadly, I know this all too well.