Reviews for Masquerade and Dance
True Talker chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Thank you for what you have shared for some reason it gives me hope. Really Thank you.
True Talker chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
This was sweet to read and for some reason it made me feel hope. Thank you for sharing this. I really did enjoy reading this.
True Talker chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I liked reading this chapter. I also liked reading about the father's motorcycle. Why? I like motorcycles and it makes me wonder what it looks like. That is sweet of their friends to be happy for them. Yes, I do like this chapter.
True Talker chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
This was sweet to read. I had read this and some things had made me think. They just did.

Also, I wanted to add that a friend that I had when I was 16 years of age his sister had an Impala and he wanted me to learn how to drive that car. He had even insisted. I had locked him out of the car. Why? It was his sister's and I didn't believe in learning how to drive in another person's car. His sister didn't know. He was doing that because he wanted me to get my driver's license. I didn't get my license I couldn't do that to his sister. I just wanted to share that.

Why did I share that? Because you wrote about an Impala, that is why.
True Talker chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
This was interesting, yet sweet.
True Talker chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I thought that was nice of Christine to talk to Bruce. What do I mean? He really should just be himself. How is anyone supposed to really love him and how is he supposed to even really find love unless he is his true self? I mean he is sitting there and he doesn't like being alone. Who says that he has to be? If he would be himself then others would accept him for the way that he really is and he could actually be happy. Why does popularity matter so much? When it comes down to it - popularity ends at some point in a person's life. Wouldn't it be better if a person's life had total completness as opposed to only a perception of such based on popularity? I mean REAL feelings, and REAL commitments. The things that help to fill up one's heart and makes one truly happy.
True Talker chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
This was different. It was sad that once he was found out that he didn't say that he likes Lorelei. Also, for some reason in a way I do feel badly for Bruce. Why? Because NO one wants to feel unwanted and alone. NO one. I am surprised that Clarence did that and that was actually sweet of him to have done that. Also, there is NOTHING wrong with a guy or a man that is into art. I LOVE ART. I like football too. I had watched the 49ers on tv when I was a teenager. Yes, that was on my own and I was watching it by myself. Why by myself? My mother didn't and doesn't like football.
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I had already written how I had felt before about people thinking less of others. In any case I am glad that Lorelei had stood up for herself. Why do I say that? Because I don't understand the other mentality. I just don't. Because we are ALL human.
True Talker chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I will say this that I have NEVER/NOT ever liked being overweight. When did I become overweight? When I was cheated on for the 2nd time. When I had felt that there was NO love around me. That is when a person becomes depressed. However MOSTLY I have NOT been overweight. However I have NEVER/NOT ever been a size 3. I have kept several pairs of jeans at a size 7 because I hope to be that again one day. However if I am not and I will at least look good in my eyes (which I do not right now). Then I WON'T care what anyone else thinks. Why? Because if I at the time like how I look then I won't be fased by what others think.

This is the very reason why I have ALWAYS gone for the underdog. Because I have NEVER/NOT ever liked other people thinking that they are better and above others solely on their standing within society. I DON'T think that football players in school or anything had ever said anything negative to me. They were just people of course I was also a better weight then what I am now. However either way I have NEVER/NOT ever cared for that. People are ALL EQUAL - it is just the media and society that paints others in a different light.

I will say this. I can understand that some people within the media NEED the extra money that they make. Why do I say that? Because in the media those in question are followed and or harrassed and etc... What do I mean by this? They tend to have NO privacy (which I feel is ridiuclous that they don't) so they buy these huge properties to keep people away. Or prying eyes away. That is ALL that I had meant.

I think that it ISN'T necessary for a person in the media to be followed around 24/7. It is NOT necessary for people to know all of everything that they do and including their personal stuff. What do I mean by this? I think it is a bit or maybe beyond ridiculous how much unecessary information is shared about them as people and/or etc... To me WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND NO ONE PERSON IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER. SERIOUSLY.

The individuals that think like this I either try to convince them otherwise by making them feel what other people are feeling as in emotions. Or I just stay away from them.

I DON'T care who a person is - How much money they make - What a person does in their day-to-day lives - Where they are from - What their background is like - Or how they grew up - NO one person is better than another person. That to me just says that there is TOO MUCH of a disconnection in society.

When I was growing up I was really into listening to Lita Ford's music and I wanted to teach myself to play guitar like she did. I was happy that she was a woman that wrote some of her own songs and etc... However if she had showed up to my city growing up - Would I have stood in line for an autograph? No. Why not? Because that has NEVER/NOT ever been me. I don't do that. If the reverse was true and I was in a band that was actually liked would I sign autographs? Sure, why not. I would also really thank people for liking the music. However I would also share that we are ALL HUMAN ALL EQUAL. That it is greatly appreciated that they like the music and it is because of their support that the music is liked and also with hard work on our part. However still even putting myself in the shoes of you could say Lita Ford I wouldn't have stood in line for an autograph as I am NOT that way. Really.

Why am I not that way? Because that is not something that I do. It just isn't.

My point to ALL of this that when a person is on their death bed it is NOT the popularity or fame that is important it is the people in one's life that have been their for them. That have REALLY BEEN THEIR FOR THEM. It is how they have had an affect on people whomever they meet or know of them. What I mean as in affect is if a person can inspire and can create and from that others also feel encouraged then that is THE BEST. REALLY.

Your other chapters I was surprised at how much I had liked them. These last two I haven't really cared for. I must be honest and say how I really feel about things because otherwise I am NOT being my true self.

I have ALWAYS gone for the underdog because of have been one myself. It was kindness from me and the courage that I had stood up for myself that had gotten me through that. If it was today though with the technology that exists - I don't know what I would do. I would probably have to come up with an idea that affects people. As I have done that a LOT growing up - THINKING.

I do appreciate your creativity and I thank you for sharing your creativity. However apparently I won't like all chapters of a story.
True Talker chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This is the type of thing that I have NEVER/NOT ever cared for. I don't care who a person is NO one is above anyone else. Even if society sees it as such. What do I mean by this? We are ALL human and we ALL have emotions. NO one person is better than another person. We ALL bleed the same, we ALL cry, we ALL DESERVE LOVE AND RESPECT. What do I mean by NEVER/NOT ever cared for? I DON'T like what Bruce has said to Christine in regards to Lorelei.
True Talker chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Reading this had made me think. For some reason.
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was again sweet to read. Thank you for sharing this. I am familiar with R.E.M.