Reviews for Androids Dream of Organic Sheep
professional griefer chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really loved this.
First of all, I love how you start this out without any real setting, no sense of place or what year it is, and manage to give a futuristic vibe, just with Shay. That was really impressive.

I also like how you managed to explore the whole human/robot kind of relationship as quickly as you did. You did a really nice job of setting it up. I did think that you could have gone a bit deeper, maybe, with Shay having some kind of resentment about being a robot? I feel like it would hold Sharif back a bit too, but that's just me.

I wasn't quite sure what to make on the ending-I guess I kind of understood it on some level, but overall I don't know.

I really love this. Awesome work.
Catkac chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Waah, what if the future is really like that? Robots (?) being able to think, feel (is it feeling when it's just a bunch of processed information forming a response?), experience?

I wonder where you get the knowledge to use those ''big'' words, such as ''polarity reversal,'' ''organic nervous system,'' ''silicon epidermis,'' ''olfaction and gustation,'' ''waste receptacle,''... It's torture and pleasure in one; having to go search the meaning of the words in the middle of reading a good fic, but at the same time expanding my vocabulary. I like it!

Love how you updated on the last day of the year. May the New Year bring you plenty of plot ideas!
TeacupBlue chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I liked this, fantastic title!