Reviews for Because Eff You, That's Why
Almost Always chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
This is really good, continue please!
TriploblasticSkies chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Hey, I love this story! Hope you decide to continue it...
LeKo chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I don't know how long it took you last time to update, I only just now came upon your story, but I will remain waiting for an update, no matter how long it will take. You have such a way with words (and scenes) you keep me laughing constantly. I like your humor. Please keep going, no matter how long it takes.
WindSpiral chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I'm so glad you posted another chapter. And the late update? Don't sweat it. I've been on indefinite hiatus since January and none of my readers have come to kill me yet, so I think you're safe. xD

This whole game to find out what Win is up to is the best thing! And seeing how pushy Mace is, I doubt I'm alone in thinking that 'things will happen' in that bathroom stall next chapter. Or at least Mace will try. Hee hee.

The whole Darth Vater thing was awsome, and Hadley's whole interaction with his father made me like his character (Hadley's not the father's) character a lot more.

Thanks a bunch for the update,

Bye Bye, WindSpiral
ohsocyanide chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Still loving this, btw. You're doing a very good job of characterizing Hadley as this weird-ish antisocial guy, which makes his interactions with Mace and Win that much funnier.

And, you know, Mace is still definitely my favorite.
ohsocyanide chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I think I love Mace already, in all honestly. Is it too early to say I'm voting for him in the Hadley Boyfriend Department?

Also, I'm glad Bubbles got a real name. As in, one that matched the name 'Win' in the summary.
ohsocyanide chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I laughed quite a bit during this. Bubbles made the first chapter, really, and Hadley's narration was well written as well.
PuzzledApproach chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! Update again soon please
no-ones-puppet chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Win and Mace seem like just the two that Hadley needs to loosen the hell up. I like that for the two of them. And while I think that Mace would be the more attractive of the two, he can't be trusted to actually have an interest in him. I mean, despite the fact that Win is most likely crazy... What with that song in the hospital, he's still the more genuine of the two and I like that better. :) hope to see this continue! :)
WindSpiral chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed this yet!

This is the most hilarious slash story I have ever read, it makes me collapse into fits of laughter every time I start reading. Hadley is an amazing character..hehehe

The thong...is Win a transvestite, or straight, or a girl pretending to be a boy...or ajfkl;ajfkl;djakja;fkja;fj darned secrets!

update soon!

Bye Bye, WindSpiral
Bathe Me in Black chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
AWKWARD BATHROOM SCENE FTW. I laughed like a madwoman through that scene.

The massage was so cute, soooo cuuute. Win probably realized he's getting a thing for our hero f'real and flef. -wishful thinking-

:D til next time
AND THANKS FOR THE PLUG. I WILL PLUG YOU SOON. And that sounds wrong. Wee!
DirtyBooks chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Hey! Sorry I took so long to review! I think this chapter was great-it revealed so much about Hadley, and you have some great analogies. There are a few problems, but all of it is pretty minor. (:

1. "...was the thing that alpha's ate for breakfast." You don't need an apostrophe in alphas.
2. "Dropped his bag, his coat – everything and just ran." Should be: "Dropped his bag, his coat – everything-and just ran." Everything has the emphasis, so you need dashes on either side of it.
3. Why do you say Mace would be a vampire? It's unclear... Is it the no sleeping thing?
4. Alright, so you are making it clear in this chapter that Hadley is a virgin, through and through in every way. But you still have that quote in chapter two that seems to directly contradict this-"Hadley himself was only resisting because the lecture hall chairs reeked of ass and he refused to go ass-sniffing when he wasn't getting laid." It sounds like he's pretty experienced with this getting laid thing in this sentence. If you want him to really come off as a virgin, I think (even though I love this analogy so much) that you should take it out. I feel like it's very appropriate for Hadley to be a virgin, so I think that is the best option.

But enough of that! I'm going to go a bit out of order, but don't mind it. I really love this quote: "I'm never going to die." I feel like it really brings out Hadley's stubbornness. And when Hadley says Win is dangerous long distance, that was excellent. I loved that whole little rant. I, oddly, think it's great that Hadley completely ignored the tie. I was like "really?" for a moment, but then that sentence after: "Tomorrow he could add misplaced laundry onto the list of reasons he hated about having roommates." made it all up to me. Excellent. Stubborn Hadley strikes again!

Now I'm going to read the next chapter, and I'm going to review in a timely fashion. (:
This.Is.The.Cure chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
So, your summary made me curious- therefore I had to click the link. Little did I know that I would be laughing like an idiot for the next 30 minutes. Seriously. I'm glad I was by myself. This story is interesting and entertaining so far. I look forward to the next update!
MayaGirl chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Please, please, please! I want more!
MayaGirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2013