Reviews for Under This Weighted Crown
Realmentealpedo chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
I'm glad that you have decided to continue to this story. Great as always!
Realmentealpedo chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Great as always! It's been a while but I'm glad that you decided to continue with your story ;).
belle chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
very good story
Realmentealpedo chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter as always! ). I knew that Meg wouldn't be able to just sit and rest for so long haha.
Realmentealpedo chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter!Goodbye Betty! T_T
Realmentealpedo chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter! I'm sorry for what happened to Betty, I really liked her character (but if I had to choose between her and Meg, I prefer Meg to live). And soooo sorry it to me to long to review your last two chapters, I was really busy.
Realmentealpedo chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Nice chapter and I like Hayley too )
Realmentealpedo chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Yeah!reat chapter! Spoiler alert: IT'S ALIVE! (*Victor Frankenstein mode on*) lol.
Realmentealpedo chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Hahaha, that's ok. It's a good chapter and it's true, three chapters in one week it's a LOT! You're on fire! )
ZawanZ77 chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Still as good as usual, keep it upp :)
Realmentealpedo chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Nice chapter and OF COURSE we are not going to kill you...unless it takes you more than 48 hours to upload the next chapter, then you are screwed! hahahaha
Realmentealpedo chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
While I was reading this chapter I remembered how this sequel started and I was like "Please, don't kill Meg!Please! She and Charlotte make an awesome duo!" haha. Always a great chapter and always a cliffhanger! ;).
Realmentealpedo chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Long Live Queen Charlotte! )
Realmentealpedo chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Even though you said that this was terribly written I think it's great! (but hey, who am I to judged? After all English is not my native language hahaha).
I'm just messing with you. Don't worry! It's great! ;)
Realmentealpedo chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter, I've been busy these couple of days. But here I am and like always, great chapter. Also let me just say that, for a moment, I was annoyed by Shaunee's reaction when she sees Charlotte and Grady at her house. I was like 'Oh Come on! Let them in! She doesn't have that much time to spend!Wake the old lady up!" hahaha