Reviews for The Healer
Lillia Jane Marshes chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Hmmm... a mysterious stranger trying to escape from the Healer gets lost, and just happens to stumble across an organization that opposes him? Seems a little too convenient to me...
Another good job! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Benidate86 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I thought for sure, matt was the guy in the attic, but it turned out to ba some random stranger.
Just saying good job with avoiding predictability.
Continue
Lillia Jane Marshes chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Interesting...the insect sorta reminds me of those aliens in Animorphs.
Once again, very good job. Update soon! :D
Elixssam chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You have good suspense going as far as what I read. Chapter one. There's just a few places that detract from it a little and I think it'd be a lot more powerful.

"As I reached over to grasp the slender handle of my knife,"
-This might just be me, but I think it's flow better without the description of the knife's handle being slender. Unless it's important to the story.

"My brother, who was more mature that I'll ever be, despite the six year difference in our age."
-This line in particular snapped me so fast out of the mood that I read it a few times. I don't think you need this bit of information here. Especially something like a personality trait to one of your characters. A less tense scene would be better to get it across I think, and you could show it through how he talks, hold himself, how he moves rather than telling us he's mature.

Other than a little shifting here and there it's really well written.
Lillia Jane Marshes chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Ooh. . . I'm intrigued! The virus? The love of her life?
Great job, and update soon! :D