Reviews for Shadow of the Game
Greedward chapter 2 . 12/29/2018
You could say I was excited to read this till I found out that the mc is a girl. It's a shame I didn't check your other stories sooner so I wouldn't waste my time for nothing.
Serentium chapter 27 . 1/30/2017
Well done. I lost a night of sleep to this story, but it was SO worth it. I'm looking forward to your other stories with great anticipation.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2017
I haven't read such an engaging story in a long time. I am thrilled to see that you have continued writing more stories in this vein.

Thank you for bringing so much imagination to this world. This could fit very well in the SAO series. While I do like happy endings, I will definitely still read your other stories (in spite of your warning).
reddir chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
I am...shocked by Lilly's lacadasical attitude re reporting the killer's words. Easy enough to shoot off emails or call the police or contact a reporter. Easier still to just post something on public message boards.

On the one hand, its good that you were able to get me so involved in your story that I could be shocked.

On the other hand, this makes suspension of disbelief near impossible for me.

I think I will stop reading this story here and look forward to other stories you may have written.
reddir chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Here you have Lilly buying the game (along with the VR set). In the prologue, you had the CEO say the game was free. Did I misunderstand? Maybe you can make the CEO's comments clearer?
reddir chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Sooo many memories of "unscheduled maintenance"...

Eventually, we learned not to get too deep into a dungeon or quest for a day or two after updates.

When it happens out of the blue, wow is it annoying.

Of course, that is nothing compared to...the dreaded ROLLBACK.
reddir chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is a serious issue, I'm looking forward to how you handle it.

The way I see it, if people are hoping for escapism so much then there are serious underlying issues in the society.

Once the underlying issues are acknowledged, then and only then can one honestly consider the ethics and ramifications of escapist opportunities.
RainEpelt chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
How about a review for some motivation? I love this story and have been waiting for this chapter forever! It's well written both grammatically and plot-wise. I can't wait for the next intalllment
RanEpelt chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Live! LILLY YOU MUST LIVE!
Kommissar chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Let me start that the punctuation needs some work. You have two full sentences that are separated by a comma as opposed to a period.

Making a game that realistic is a bit tricky. It'll cost a lot of money to make something *that* realistic, as you can imagine the costs. This game would have to sell a tremendous amount of copies...and this is hardware that you're going to integrate into the game. It feels like money's going to go down the drain. And it looks as if the game is...free? That's my biggest problem. Everything else is kinda alright even if it treads the classical argument of regulating games.
RainEpelt chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
TARA!?
RainEpelt chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Chapter break, oh well. Now i getchya
RainEpelt chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Me likely. SERIOUSLY! Give a server error while people are in the game!?
S'wit chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Another great chapter,, was woried for a day or two that you had stopped

Glad to see your still going, keep up the good work, I'll be keeping my eye uot for the next chapter
9816 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So glad you're still updating :D