Reviews for The Little Things
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This poem is very relatable to a lot of people, including me. It gets you to think about yourself and those around you, whether they can look through the cracks and still love what they find there. I love this poem, it gets you to look at yourself and the people in your life and appreciate them; that and realise that maybe it's not meant to be. I thought the poem itself is very humbling, sweet and true. Not to mention very beautiful. I found the title also immensely appropriate; especially since this important poem came from just little roots itself. Brilliant!
Ordet Alene chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow. This perfectly describes exactly how I feel about myself and the few people who choose to love me.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I was reading this and I was feeling sad, then I read the words that You had put near the end and I wonder if You know. Do You know that reading that made me happy? It just did. Really. Thank you for sharing this. Why do I say thank you? Because it had touched my heart so much. I say again thank you for sharing this.
Naver chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, this made me think about people in my life. It's like the poem got sweeter near the end. This is, seems, denial changed to realization. Great job. :)