Reviews for Hell Bound
Janne chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I really hope you continue this series! It is marvelous!
Picandy chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
This story is really good. _ I might not be able to review much, because it's so late and I'm tired, but I just wanted to make sure that you know that this story is really unique and creative and I love it. :)
Luna's Child chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Great ending to an awesome story! I cannot wait to read the sequel :D
unconscious willpower chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Only read the first chapter, but it hooks well. I will read more.
Luna's Child chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Lawl, "The Lord had been gone for a while. No one knew when he would be back." XD Well preparing to destroy the world does require a bit of solitary time, apparently even for God.

Going back to the chapter, the suspense is thickening and I'm left wondering what will happen to Talia: will she go to hell, or will the Clarion Angels steal her? Update!
rubymoon501 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read more...
Luna's Child chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
The story gets more interesting with every chapter. Keep up the good work!
Luna's Child chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Aww, you made a cliffhanger ending! XD Hurry and write the next chapter! I want to find out what happens next :3
Silver Witherwings chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Sweet and touching chapter. I really want to know why Talia is so special!
Rubymoon501 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
So cool... can't wait to read more... great read!
Luna's Child chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Hmm, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to view the angel, but whatever. I also wonder whether Talia made the right choice or not. Guess I'll find out eventually.
Luna's Child chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Talk about pressure. The fate of the world is Talia's hands. Wow, that would suck. Great chapter, I can sense the climax is coming. Update!
Silver Witherwings chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Hmm, intriguing. I wonder what made her so special in the first place?
Silver Witherwings chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Great development! Can't wait to see your version of Hell.
Luna's Child chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Wow, the ending was certainly creepy: "I want you to follow me into hell." Well, doesn't that sound like a nice date? *insert sarcasm there.

Anyways, I enjoyed this chapter. Update!