Reviews for Perfect Your Imperfections
Aquade chapter 27 . 2/15
I really wish you would write a sequel, but if you don't want to, nobody can force you to. Awesome Story! It's sad that not all of them made it, but I can understand why they don't feel the small with their families anymore.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14
Love joo :) also who's parents were the end of the whoopsies and ding dongs?
Leashkaislazy chapter 25 . 2/14
ILLLLLLLLLY :D
Tanya chapter 25 . 2/13
OMG! This story is so good! I literally spent hours sitting here and reading it. The plot is so good and so are the characters. This should be a real book, people would read it. Don't doubt yourself, you are an amazing writer!

- :)
Crimsonovel chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
You continue heavy with the direct characterization, but you pull it off by breaking the fourth wall.
There is a perception that you need to accept before you can evolve into a better writer: the story is not about craft. A story is as passionate as love because it comes from desire. As writers, we emit our desires with words, forming tales. I've always seen stories as forming themselves. So when
Crimsonovel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
At least now I know aliens are involved. Maybe our stories are related?
I've never liked direct characterization. Saying, "He is tall and muscular." requires less skill than saying, "His arms have the curves of a boxer, while his body wishes to be a basketball player." You managed to pull it off, but I definitely recommend indirect characterization. You have skills, show em!
I love the last line, keeping those imperfections perfect. Poetry to my eyes, ha! Very mysterious. I shall continue one more chapter old chap!
Ryan Evans chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
EDIT: ..."Humans just keep evolving Jade, It's...
Leashka chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
Nic is always epic, lets face it.
GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND GET A'S IN ALL YOUR SUBJECTS SMUUDGE!
Which reminds me of my seven assignments... *runs away*
Leashka chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Much ai right back at ya, Smuudge! Maybe now ill reply to your message... now im up with teh timez... Also, I'm Leashka here now :D
ibluey chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Ok, a completely black Jade? That sounds creepy. TT TT but yay, a makeover! Lol
ibluey chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Are they gonna be perfected? The story is really good, btw. And great title!
ibluey chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
YAH! Her mom IS perfrcted! O.O
ibluey chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
SO gonna read this!
ibluey chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
*Jaw drops* they all have secret powers? And whats wrong with her mum? Is she perfected? O.o
ibluey chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Yay! sounds interesting! Gonna hit the next chapter button now!