Reviews for Sweet Ride
LondonLI chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
My favorite chapter so far! I was wondering what the backstory was to their relationship and it's obviously a lot more complex then I could guess! I can't wait to find out exactly what and who Astra is. I always enjoy your characters so much. Thanks for posting!
Le Meg chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
D'awwwwww.
LondonLi chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I love this set of vignettes. I am already hooked on all the characters and love the dynamic they have. I didn't realize that Sarah didn't know Gunnar. Thanks so much for adding to this collection!
LondonLi chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I love this new series! You always come up with the best characters, human and otherwise, and I love that this story can play out at multiple levels and relationships. Thanks for posting!
Kirhava chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews! It's Awsome!
I love how you create a whole world without overdescribing anything, and your charachter are always likable.
I'm glad you are writing regulary again :)
Le Meg chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Love it so far, and I can't wait to see what sort of tricks you have up your sleeve (coughSarahcough). Also, this line in the summary: "A series of shorts about life, love, and the pursuit of aliens." Pure gold.
teapotdragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is a really cute story. I like how you gradually reveal the world Sarah lives in. I laughed at the trig jokes :D