Reviews for Protectors of Sodamonia
blitzer99 chapter 9 . 1/5
Yay for the updates, I don't know how you make these chapters so FREAKIN GOOD, but congrats.

Good god those Panthers are messy, just because there evil doesn't mean they can just go around wrecking everything in sight, BUILDINGS HAVE FEELINGS TO YOU KNOW!
Oh my gosh the feels, this is so sad and so happy, I'm glad there wasn't much fuss over the twins leaving, but still, the feels man.

Sorry you're fish died, but at least now you have a talking fish and... Wait a minute, talking fish?

Anyway, great job on this and happy New Years :D
blitzer99 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Yay, did I mention I love shape shifters? No? Well then I LOVE SHAPE SHIFTERS! I love the interaction between the characters, it's nice to see them having fun when no doubt danger is right around the corner.

Amazing chapter, wish I had gotten to it sooner, all well :)
xX White Queen Xx chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! And, yay! Aden weirdness! xP

I wanna meet Mr. Cheese!
blitzer99 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Oh man how do I keep missing these epic updates?! Damn, this is amazing as usual, lol Aden and Jett are my favs so far (don't kill me Scar!), I hope college treats you well, have fun :)

And in reply to scar's plea for death: poison or decapitation? And you don't need to give me a dime, your soul will be enough :D
xX White Queen Xx chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Yay! Hooray for the flying chinchillas!

Also, I was rereading this and realized something.

Elias is Byron's son.

Byron had sex.

OHGOD THE NIGHTMARES.

Anywho, wonderful as always, and we need to hang before you leave, capiche?

LOVE YOU MUCH.
xX White Queen Xx chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Sup, cracker? It's about time you updated! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you'd up and left me! Anywho, I love Aden (as always) and I'll try and post the pictures on deviantart. I'll send you a link when it's up. Post soon! I'll creep outside your window until you do!
blitzer99 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
YAY, the Shapeshifters are FINALY here :D excuse me for my outburst, but I'm just happy that we have them in the story, yay X)
How big are the eagles in this story, they must be big if they can carry a human, Jett's cool, Adem is so hyperactive it's funny :)
Great chapter, best yet, please keep going :D
xX White Queen Xx chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Hey babe, check your email. I sent you pictures :). BTW you are awesome and amazing! AH LAFF JOO

Oh, and Happy 18th Birthday! You're legal! Yay! xD
Rachel chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
OMG! About time :P And I would TOTALLY buy this if it was published! :D And can you link me the website you found? You're amazing, chica! LOVE YOU!

(PS: Target is apparently afraid of large animals. I had to stop bringing her to school because she was freaking out the horses. xD)
blitzer99 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
OMG why didn't I read this sooner?! I thought that this was gonna be one of those "I'll never continue this story" kind of storys, it happens a lot on this sight and it breaks my heart when I find a good one only to find out it hasn't been updated since 1967, you scared me half to death! Anyway, great chapter, stop makeing scar suffer, you can't use her if she's dead so lighten up on the whatever's... God damnt I just said it! Sorry scar XD
xX White Queen Xx chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
HOW DARE YOU! NOOOOOOO! WHY?! I LIKED BYRON! CURSE YOU! *le over-dramatic sob*

But you're still doing well. I like what you've done with Scar. In my story, she was just an angry bitch. So it's nice to see another side of her :3
Blitzer99 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I have followed your story, you now have a permanent reader :D, Ive already revewed this chapter but I shall say once again that this is and epic story and I will die within the next day if there isn't an update XD no, siriously, take your time with it :)