Reviews for The Curses
Shadowedzone chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Poor Felt. You don't go easy on him, do you? Well, at least Duke found Thelma. Although both of them want to use Felt, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? For now.

P.S. Keep up the good work, Amigo!
Shadowedzone chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Well well well, finally decided to write again? It was definitely worth the wait, I have to say. And good luck with life as per usual.
Toodles,
Shadowedzone.
Shadowedzone chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
A plot twist AND romance! Man, this is getting better and better. Keep up the good work. And I'll miss you... See you in 3 weeks.
Chalk Pastel chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I love your prophet! She was frank, to the point, with no cryptic mumblings! Best prophet of all time. Anyway, I cannot wait till you come back, have a nice break .
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Out of the humor stories I've read, this one is actually hilarious! Almost all of them try WAY too hard to be funny, and it usually comes out as forced. This seems effortless to make me laugh!

-Hermie
Shadowedzone chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
What happened to Thea and Felt? Oh, the agony! Another week of waiting! But seriously, nice job. Keep up the good work!
Ink Scribble chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Wow, I've really been enjoying reading your stories! I read through Birds and had to read this one right away! I love your characters, they are just so awesome, and I love your writing style. Your story is just so great I want to hug it, or kidnap it and keep it in a jar or something, lol.
Shadowedzone chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
The suspense! It's killing me. Well written as always.
Shadowedzone chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Looks like Thelma underestimated Felt. Keep up the good work. Also, how was your trip?
The Imaginatrix chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Just caught up.

Thea and Felt have been captured by Thelmad and Cucumbus is off to rescue the princess AGAIN. Makes me wish Thea could just turn her grandmother into a vulture. Hideous old hag.

And so the story takes shape. update soon?

Trix.
Shadowedzone chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Hallå, vän. Hur är det läget? And who is going to rescue Thea? Cucumbus? Simon(I remembered!)? The dragon(I forgot)? Who will have her hand in marriage? Also, if you know how to waggle your eyebrows on the internet, please tell me!

P.S. Oh, and I love Google translate
Shadowedzone chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hej vän, hur är det läget? Vem kommer att rädda Thea? Och vem kommer att få hennes hand i äktenskap?

P.S. I love Google Translate

P.S.S. Sweden is nice this time of year, I hear?
Shadowedzone chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
They should have at least left a note.
Anyway, amazing as always. Keep up the good work!
Searchingformyheart chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
OMG ACTION. Things are starting to speed up! I really love the little flashback parts, and the sort of atmosphere you had when Reichstein was searching for Theodora, as if everything was sort of faded away and sleepy and he would always forget. It's a really nice mood :D Anyways, I'm really excited to know what happens now. What does Thelma want, anyways?
Oh, and also, a new chapter for Silver Sword is up, if you want to check that out :)
Great job! Keep writing/updating
Shadowedzone chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Hello again! Cucumbus seems to have gotten braver since his little adventure, and Felt thinks a bit to much. Good as always!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »