Reviews for Reckless
Amanda chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
I find that alternate POVs are like the author is mumbling, vague and hurried to try not to bore the reader and generally failing. Your writing is scalpel sharp. The club and the rain were pivotal scenes in Thoughtless and this retelling is even stronger. It is concise, neatly and welll done. You can make a heart bleed in half a sentence. The ending to the scene is truly brilliant. I am glad I stumbled across this link and I am now looking forward to Feb to read more. I never usually make comments but this is so good I felt I must. The way you have crafted Kellen's story is meaningful, soulful and powerful.
lissa teskey chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW HOE KELLAN REALLY FELT AND I THINK THIS SCENE DISCRIBED IT TO A TEE! THE WHOLE BOOK REMINDS ME OF A TIME IN MY LIFE WHEN MY LATE HUSBAND HAD HIS 4-MAN BAND-AIRBORNE-ALL YOUR CHARACTER EXACTLY DESCRIBE THE GUYS-DRUMMER-ERIC-TWO GUITARITS-BRICK AND QUENTIN AND KELLAN REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF MY HUBBY-SCOTT-ITS UNCANNY! MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GONE FOR 15 YRS NOW-HE DIED OF CANCER AT 35 IN 1999-I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR WRITING THESE BOOKS BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A PLACE TO LOSE MYSELF WHEN I START MISSING SCOTTY-SINCERELY LISSA TESKEY
Nasa chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
OMG, when is the release date of Kellan's POV. this is amazing
maria chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
i love this ! i hope we get to see kellan's pov!
Nuzhatyousuf chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Absolutely amazing! I read all of the books but would love to see things through Kelleys prospective!
Newton chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
My name is newton from Ireland, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great woman called Mother Esango. When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get her back after all she has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of mother esango was able to get my lover back after 19days and i can proudly that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact mother esango shrine on for proper understanding of what i have just witness. .
Rodricka Chavis chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I would give anything to get Kellan Kyle's whole point of view of everything that went down during he and Kiera's relationship. Knowing how he felt and what was going on in his mind during this piece of the story made me go "Oh...so that's why he acted that way and that's why he said that!". This was yet another one of your masterpieces and I truly hope that you continue!
kelly luckhurst chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
WOW that is really good please say your going to write a book or the series from kellens POV,
it would be amazing like the others x
Alison k chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Amazing! I can't for more and a movie!xoxoxo
Melissa chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Loved it wish their was more, a whole book
silia.johanssonteoteo chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Omg, I loved it, I can never get enough of Kellen n Keira, I jus want more and I never want it to end. I want to read more especially what he was thinking the night they finally got back together, when he's singing the song he wrote about that night, n he opens his eyes and sees her in front of him. Thank you for giving us more.
Marie blake chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Love it, can we have some more please :)
Andrea chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I would love to read his POV in the big emotional scenes, or more of what he was doing while they were apart. absolutely love this series.
Faye chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
That was as powerful if not more powerful that the "original" version in the book. Thanks for sharing and letting me view this from Kellen's eyes/soul.
221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »