Reviews for Tuesday if it Rains
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I love this story so far! You haven't updated in a while, so I hope you're still going to work on this!
Aletiah chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I feel a bit sorry for poor Jupiter - he probably won't stand a chance :) "We could slam together, if you'd like." haha.
But most for Brady, poor little boy. I'm glad he has Brian, and that Brian is able to handle it as fine as he does, even if he shouldn't have to. I like how you say how Brady turned to him when their mom was unable to be there for him.
Update soon!
Straty chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I've read a few of your stories and like you as an author, soo yea please update again soon
S.H. Marr chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Hmm. I feel like things were a bit more "show" than "tell" here. Maybe show that he's a little uncomfortable with the fact that he's not used to the "new" him, or have him wonder that he isn't, or some such. Don't just have him tell us how he's reacting and how he would have reacted. I know you have this bit where he knows himself and everything, but...I don't know.
I-Know-Everything chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Ah, my life is fail once again. Why? Because of your spectacular writing abilities. I'm loving the character dynamics and the budding story arc. Keep up the good work.
TrainYourCat chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Everyone gave ya long readible reviews whereas in me, theres only one thing to say: Awesome. This story deserves a nice long affectionate slap in the head because its so pleasurable to read. ;) Lol, I'l shutup now. Update sooon! :]
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Update please! This is amazing X 1000 and im like so in love with it right now so please update as soon as possible!
semantics chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is super cute and funny :) I love how Brian is portrayed to be lacking in intelligence but he sure has a smart mouth. I think Venus is super cute too! Look forward to the next update.
ruleofthumb chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I'm too lazy to sign in.
My favorite thing about all of your stories, this one especially, is how unique the characters are. They are never just the good guy vs the bad guy type story. the characters in your stories are always dynamic and 3-D, just like real people.
Update Soon!
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Ohhh. I like what you did here. Using the setting and characters from tabs and making new characters to write a story on. Very clever. I look forward to reading more especially since you use the tabs characters to. I just love fitzy he's so damn funny.
heyitsstupidme chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I can't see what happened between this chapter and the prologue. It started different than I had expexted it and I think this story is going to be very interesting. Brian is very confident and he's outspoken, but he seems to really care for his family. I can't wait to see the whole story progress. I also look forward to get to know more about the other characters. And for some reason, I especially liked the beginning and the ending of the chapter.
tell it to the sky chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
loving the new chapter, and i can't wait for the next one. looking forward to seeing the characters develop.
Aletiah chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I'm really tired so sorry for this short review.
I like this chapter and want to read more. Interesting people in this one!
S.H. Marr chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I'm not going to argue against doting brothers OR English nerds. There should be more of them.

Also, I loved this chapter. :)

What do I want to see more of...Hm. I really like Venus. like Brain says, she's "a lot cooler than most fag hags". I mean, seriously, why do people always write them in the most annoying way possible?

I want more backstory, but I want it in small doses like you gave us here, so no issues there.

I want to know more about Jupiter, but I know we're going to get that. So I'm happy.
F.A.M.E chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wowww, loving this so far! 0v0 Keep up the great writing
(i'm not lesbo, but these stories r a cut above the rest xD)
i think Venus is mii fav char :3 she seems so much like me