Reviews for We Were Smoke
storywriter28 chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
This is a strange but interesting book. I'm not really sure how to feel about it, but I think I like it. Excited for the next chapter.
Stormi Reagan chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
"Why weren't you taking me into your family?" Hmm, this really made me think. I'm not sure what it means.
"I no longer wanted people milling round the youth center laughing and talking, making hmm sounds like tired old bees." I truly enjoyed that sentence, and it brought an image to my head that stayed there for a while as I thought about it.

I'm so jealous of your writing ability. You really write so darn GOOD that it makes me feel as if I've found some treasure on this website. Simply, it was a wonderful chapter!
(Might I add, the title of this story is AWESOME. WE WERE SMOKE sounds splendid, and your ability to name your chapters and story so well makes me jealous, too!) :P
Stormi Reagan chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Wow, that was really very unique. I'm still confused about Jack, and the whole scene sort of confused me because Juniper described him covered in ash in all. Is she just imagining things?
Definitely one of the more interesting and unique stories I've found. I really liked it and it kept my attention to where I didn't even think about the world around me and all I did was focus on your story. Not many fictionpress stories do that to me, sometimes only books.
:) Great job.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I am really confused as to what is going on in the story. I also don't get who this kid covered in ashes is and... I just don't get anything that is goign on in this story. I need to clarification.
BookReader88 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013