Reviews for Evergreen
bulletproof.cupid chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Hey there! Me again. I was scrounging around for something to read when I came across your new stuff... And as usual, I thought why not. I trust in your writing enough to give me everything it's worth. Anyway, enjoying it thoroughly so far. Emma is... Well, she's been dumped, insulted, her dignity has been left in tatters and she's broke and homeless. There's Jake then, who's been harbouring this high school crush for years, and is everything a girl could want: he's intelligent, gifted, handsome even in that geeky sort of way... But it begs the question, would it work for Emma? I don't think it will, at least that's my prediction. Oh God, and then there's Sunny. She's a real piece of work. Goodness, she's aggressive, loud, she's everything I wouldn't want in a roommate... I guess she's got her own issues (who doesn't?) but damn son, she really needs a taste of her own medicine. I gotta hand it to her though, she tells it exactly the way she sees it... And I respect her for that. Finally onto Sasha... Jesus, how in love is he with his beloved cabbage?! I couldn't stop laughing. Cabbage! He's awesome... He's so unlike Emma in every way. Grumpy, a tad private, but he's got a good heart. I can see them becoming close though... She's got the love of the sea on her side, and Sasha, you can tell he's into marine ecology and all that jazz. Sound be fun. Anyway, just want to give you a big round of applause. You've done great with the character building (sugary coffee!) and I'm excited to see what comes next. Good luck x
random chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Her 'recovery' isn't more slow than some might expect. She was in a relationship with ome dude for years, assumedly not working for herself at all. She has to make a new part of her personality she didn't have before-wouldn't if she wasn't working, and supporting herself. I find Sasha interesting-is he annoyed, or does he simply know how to keep poeple on their toes? He is amusing, in any rate. Sorry, if this post doesn't make sense to anyone.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I like how smoothly you write. Sasha is a very well written character, well they are all, but he's one of my favourites. I like the roommate tension you have going on here.
MileyRowling chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Nice work!
MileyRowling chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I love Sasha and how he puts Emma in her place. Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I really like Sasha in this chapter. He's just one of those characters who I can't help but liking. You have a very smooth writing style. This makes for a real easy read. It also helps that your grammar is next to prefect. That is something you don't find on here. The dialogue is amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
MileyRowling chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Nice work! I found this chapter very funny.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This chapter was very funny! I can't wait for the next update. :)
Nouveaux chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
You really have a way with words. :') I do hope you continue writing this until it's completed. And I hope there's a logical reason why Sunny's acting like such a brat.
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
You have a really good start here! Can't wait to read more!
S'mores Poptarts chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wow really good, felt like I was getting lost in it. Looking forward to more!
Megan chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I'm a fan of your work and I thought I'd give you a shout out. I'm really liking your new story.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Keep it up! You're doing a really great job!
Mak Hertz chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
As usual, I love it already. A great beginning and I find myself wishing it was already completed so I don't have to wait. God do I hate Mimi. I'm wondering if she'll ever redeem herself or just keep on being someone I hate. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Emma and Jake seems super nice. Keep it up!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good start! At the beginning of it, there was some issues with capital letters (at the beginning of the sentence) during the texting bit, but I couldn't decide if you meant to do that or not. Hope you keep it up!