Reviews for Deadly Secrets
World's Love Song chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is awesome, I can't WAIT for more! :D
Emmaa x chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
hey :)
so to start off it sounds really interesting and I'd like to read more
there's just a couple things :/ sorry but yeah um first off it seems kind of disjointed for a prologue (i know... like i'm one to talk right? :/ aha) but like maybe the first 3 lines could be used as the summary and then the rest as the prologue? or put part of the actual prophecy in the prologue? I don't know... ?
and the other thing was just maybe put the authors note about the eliminators at the beginning or end instead of in the middle of the sentence.
I'm being picky i know! Sorry :/
but yeah its a great idea and i'd like to read on! :D
DeathWriter97 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sounds interesting! I'd definatly read it! _-
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This little summary has a lot about the story. It's an interesting start. I would keep it up. However, I would use this as a summary instead of part of the story.
katayoku.no.tori chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
The beginning was a bit cliche and gives away most of the story in just the few paragraphs. But I think if you changed somethings around a little (like not give away the story or introduce the main character right away) You could make this really good :) It sounds like an interesting idea. maybe you could say:

"With that power they could save them all and put the restless spirits of the Salem witch trials to rest."

You don't need to have the rest there.

But I think you should put it up. I feel like if there was more to draw on, the story would be a lot better. :)