Reviews for Runaways
hotwinglover chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
I did notice that their way of travel was inefficient. Maybe the keys can help them. Or maybe it has some mystic value.
Auric Seven chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
The plot is kinda slowing down and becoming more Lisa centered. Going with the flow must be interesting for a writer. You know a good 'teens caught up in a battleground' would be interesting that is while they are in a city a battle between some heros and some villain comes about and they get caught in the fray etc as one of your action themes. Time to chase a macguffin _U
hotwinglover chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
This chapter went deep. Well, it looks like they'll never stay in a town longer than a few days because of Grant. The only reason they haven't left Charlotte yet is because Eric and Lisa need to recharge.
hotwinglover chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Aw, c'mon! They find the one place that they were happy with and it wasn't even real! I wonder where they will go next.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
This one incident has just changed my entire opinion on Grant... I hope Lisa's okay.
hotwinglover chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I want them to stay! They seem so happy there! What if they set up a place there, then follow leads around the country, then leave? It'll be HQ town.

If Lisa can understand animals, can she understand all languages?
hotwinglover chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Hmm, I'm feeling that this plot's been getting slower and slower. The idea was originally Raven oriented at origin, but I'm not seeing a lot of her abilities. I'm not seeing what she can do, her true feelings, her true personalities, her characterization. You need to focus more on stuff like that.
hotwinglover chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I had a feeling this would be a chapter with a fight.

Will Eric ever master magic? With two magic-ers, who knows what could happen!?
hotwinglover chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
We need another person with a variation of powers on the team. Another person woth powers equals more action!
Connecticut chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
So far so good. Sorry about deleting my story, I'm making some improvements.
hotwinglover chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh God! They're going to Jackson! I live near there.

I have a suggestion. I'll pm you.
hotwinglover chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
For one thing, they treat FRIDA like she is a dog. Damn Janet for programming her to preserve humanity! And I'd like to see more chapters like this one.
Connecticut chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Exactly the kind of story I was looking for. Excellent job!
hotwinglover chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I'm confused. Who has what powers? Who has any powers at all?
Savant is a stalker!
New Orleans! I used to live there!
hotwinglover chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
The pale guy is creepy. Like slenderman.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »