Reviews for Secret Journal Entries
Menn chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Honestly, these online diary moments of yours are just so serene. When i write in my diary, it is just full of rants and quibs about life. Your diary is like a freakin poetry book. It makes you think about things.

I agree, those northern lights are beautiful, Heavenly almost, right? It is like you are witnessing one of the most pretty, holy, and natural sites ever. And if they ever get affected, someone would cry. They are just colors, but I like to think humans' taste in beauty is further exaggerated looking at it.
Kelly Riker chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I love reading your online diary, it makes me feel better.
adsiderum chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Finally someone who knows my obsession with pretty little symbols. I once made an entire maze using the lines. -_-
adsiderum chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Haha, I've always been tempted to run up the escalator like that, but then I think 'it's the mall. I'll probably know people here.' So then I just turn and walk the other way. .
Mylilblackpen chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Hello! I read this and it reminded me of about 4am this morning (15th of July 2013) where I lay in bed - unable to sleep - pondering about things and having things running around my head. Why did it remind me of that, well because you seemed to flit from one thing to another with no ('obvious') link. Anyway, I liked it. It was interesting because it's like a documentation of thoughts which have a will of their own. And you're right "ยง" is a pretty accent! I loved the advice on the last line: "When boredom hits, take a rest and try again." I like it because it's true in a way. If you're not motivated to write (even if you're bored) you need to take it easy and rest - maybe you'll want to write tomorrow.
Mylilblackpen chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Inspiration can strike even at 2/3am. It's weird I've been like this the last few days, wanting to write at strange hours of the morning but when it comes to actually writing something I come up empty (though I've fine once I've slept). Though saying that, I have written bits just before I've succumbed to sleep so it's not all bad I guess. As for being bitter, not at all. I've often wondered about life in general and in times of doubt I remember this "everything happens for a reason" even if everything is going wrong - Life is trying to teach you a lesson in some way. I also heard another motto which I'll share - Stay Strong Fight Back which basically means that you should be you and fight for what you believe in because sometimes you need to be selfish. The times may help you put things in perspective. As for where it came from, well the answer is obvious, it came from you.
Mylilblackpen chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
I'm feeling like this at the minute with creativity - my mind is racing a mile a minute with so many ideas. But it's nice to know you're an Aquarius because guess what, I'm Aquarius too. I do get what you mean when it comes to horoscopes because some of them can be rubbish when it comes to describing you as a person; but there are some really good horoscope books (can't think of any off the top of my head) but they tend to be more reliable when saying information about your star sign. Sorry I get carried away with stuff like this, I'm fascinated in star signs. But I don't really agree with the Abraham Lincoln fact because Scorpio occurs in October/November time and Aquarius occurs late January up to mid February. So I don't think he could be both. But apart from that another brilliant chapter - apologies for getting carried away with myself in this review.
Mylilblackpen chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
I've never read of The Outsiders but it does sound intriguing, I shall have to acquire one to read (one day). I can't say I fit in the type you described but when it comes to a story I think more about developing the plot than I would the characters - but I never manage to write the story for long enough to see how it all pans out anyway. Like you, I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to writing a story - perhaps some motivations when it comes to that? Though I certainly am inspired right now which is a plus. Great chapter, got me to think about me and my writing.
Mylilblackpen chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Creative madness? I haven't been up a down escalator or vice versa but I do agree with what you said ("when you finally stop and see what's happening you can fix it and hurry to the path you want"). Sometimes, you need to take a break and think about things before you know which direction you want to say. Love the bit about the walkway, made me smile.
Mylilblackpen chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
I've been like this the last couple of days, had my head either stuck in a book or writing that I seem to forget about everything else! I've forgotten so much lately that I've taken to writing to-do lists so I don't forget and phone memos for those times when I wake up in the night with an idea or a line or even a whole piece. Lists are the way forward in the way to banishing forgetfulness.
Mylilblackpen chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Sorry this is a late review for this chapter but it is thought provoking piece. It kinda reminds me of my hectic April - when I was frantically finishing two lots of coursework, preparing for exams! I longed for summer back then! So much to do and so little time. Great little chapter, gets you thinking about what you need to get done.
Noll Daybreak chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oh, we're all bitter once in a while right?
Thinking...I like thinking in the present
But that doesn't always work out for me.
I should do my homework in advance.
I easily forget about it...rather aren't I too easy going?
Star of Life chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
You are so random. I love it. Your crazy thoughts are helping me figure out my own life. . .
Noll Daybreak chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
You know in reply to that "Stay safe everyone" I was going to crack a "...and also don't do drugs kids!" joke but I won't. I loved the Outsiders by S. E. Hinton when I first read it and I've read it multiple times since then!
I loved the new chapter. School always wins when we play Hide and Seek. I clearly need to find a new hiding place.
tiggerandpooh chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I think I loose my pencil and then find it's right next to me. :) My uncle thought he lost his phone and he was talking on it. I like this. On to the next chapter!
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »