Reviews for What I Didn't Expect
auroraglider chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Wow! That was totally unexpected. Did she kill herself over losing Lee? I cant wait to find out what happened. Good writing.
auroraglider chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Awe. That was great. Even I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Carla, but I also have the feeling that we have to "wait for the other shoe to drop" to see what Carla is really up to.
auroraglider chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Oh yes, thank you. I'm so glad it continues. You have got a great story going here. Good job.
auroraglider chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Is this the end and if so will there be a sequel? I would like to know how things work out. I really am interested in these people.
auroraglider chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I'm thinking that I am almost liking Lee as much as another singer in a different band (initials K.K.)
auroraglider chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I'm loving it.
auroraglider chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Awe! I'm was so happy to read the last 5 lines. I was starting to hate Lee.
auroraglider chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Well, this chapter answered my question about Beth being American. Thanks. This story is really exciting.
auroraglider chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Is Beth American?
auroraglider chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This story is really good. I feel like I am really there. You just made me feel like I was being pushed out of the room too. I can't wait to read more.
kyhoney3 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Keep it coming...need more juice!:}
chameleonduality chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I am so bloody relieved that Jeff is now gone, he was such a thorn in everyone's side! Alan seems properly lovely too. And Lee and Beth are in love! *happy dance* That makes me very happy. Hope Lee's throat gets better soon. I'm looking forward to the next few chapters!

Peace. xo
kyhoney3 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I am loving this story and I am so glad that you update frequently! Keep up the great work!
chameleonduality chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Ha, I don't visit fp for around a week (I'm doing a masters that is ridiculously time and assignment-heavy) and I come back to this beautiful glut of chapters waiting for me! Tis' luverly.

I really like the way Beth and Lee's relationship's developing, and a little bit of outside wisdom provided by Kenny gives a bit of an outsiders perspective to it, which is useful as balance. I'm very glad they both admitted to deeper feelings about each other(that whole section was nicely worked; very drama filled!) , though it definitely feels like Beth's slowly starting to realise the full extent of hers. Goodness knows about Lee! The little details we're finding out about Lee and Beth (Beth, especially) are helping to round out the backstory as well which is good!

Also, I really liked the little interjection about the groupie website - gives it a bit of a modernising lift! Can't believe Beth's managed to avoid cameras etc while with Lee on tour and avoid recognition as his new girl!

Well, I look forward to the next few chapters, whenever I can scrape enough time to read them. It's currently 10 to 2 in the morning and I gotta get up around 7am, so I think I'll be off. Keep up the good work though! )

Peace. xo
juls88-07 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to see how they handle the time apart.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »