Reviews for Warmth
Eclectic Lion chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Oh, yes... questions are going to be answered I CAN FEEL IT!
still freakin love 'it' and the development between the two 3
Also,the easing of Shannie's dialogue with Maggie from thoughts to talking was brilliant. Like, she just got so used to thinking thoughts with 'it' she was still half doing it. Love it.
And, like your 'first fan' said, I'm sure this story will roll into some new fans along the way of it's fantastic development. LIKE ME! I was lucky enough to be hit with the boulder that is your great writing! *ahem* (says in majestic voice) I hereby declare myself second fan in command! (if that's a thing)
It also makes me very happy to hear you didn't abandon this work. Keep the updates coming!
:D
Benedict A.86 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
And with another installment, a plot slowly thickens. Old friends and mysterious acquaintances are thrown into the broth. Ignite the flames!

Thanks for writing, (I would insert your pen name here, but it's long, ya know. How about AWOABF?)

And on the subject of more readers, ever considered joining a forum?
Benedict A.86 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Hiya, I back! Hmm, I go for a few and you go out and get yourself another fan. -.- I suppose it can't be helped. You can't keep a good babbling fool down. But I'll always be your first, right?

See. Didn't I tell ya the story would pick up readers? Feeling the pressure yet?

As for the chapter itself... Great! Love the pacing. Love the lighthearted humour. Love the emotional flashback-memory. Your prose is just gorgeous. And of course, Shannie is an AWESOME character. "Getting paid." haha, I spat my tea out laughing.

Going to read the next chapter immediately.
Have a nice one.
Eclectic Lion chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
MUHAHAHAHA!
I made an account just so i could favorite and follow this! yes, it is me... the random Guest who was commenting! I have a name now! mufufufufufu...
but, anywho, still hoping you'll update because, like i said many times, i love this.
K, that's all! byeeeee!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
... I... love this.
plain and simple. I don't think you understand how GREAT this story is! I have so many questions! Like how did they know each other when they were young if 'it's' centuries older? How did 'it' get the fire abilities? Why is it his job to teach her? What of the amnesia she has? Does that play a role in all of this and answer my questions? Who the blee-blob is Annie?!
I hope you'll keep writing this story and let me tell you, it's not just Benidate86 who's a fan.
PLEASEpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease keep updating! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
AHHH! I CAN'T STOP READING! this is awesome, i really like this story. Unfortunately I get the feeling you aren't planning on continuing this. Very unfortunate indeed because this is a great read. The development of the characters is great, too.
The fact that she doesn't even talk to 'it' and just thinks to him is a nice, unique touch to the story. I freakin LOVE 'it' and the bug thing just makes me like him even more.
i REALLY hope you'll continue with this in the future, I cannot say enough how much i'm enjoying this.
PLEASE keep updating! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ha! oh, i LOVE the relationship between these two, so funny.
One comment i do have is the dialogue of Shannie with 'it'. it seems that sometimes 'it' can hear the 'thoughts' that are describing the scene, like the actual words the readers read, and not just her thoughts. But I could still follow so "It's all good." haha
keep updating! :)
Benedict A.86 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I can't believe I didn't get the alert for this.

Thanks for updating this story. I really enjoyed reading it. The lead character - Shannie, was it? - is hilarious as ever. I'm glad to see the characters getting some development; the unammed fiammeta's aversion to bugs somehow opened a new dimension to it's character without obfuscating it.

Will she ever decide to sit still and get mentored? Will it finally get a name(I think not; 'it' is just too funny)? Will some practical use for the flames develop? Will this story go down the 'Marvel' route? How will a plot eventually develop? Will the two flames spark a flame? Will the park commision ever get finished? As you can see, I'm really into this story.

I don't know if you still feel like continuing this story, but I hope you do. Perhaps it might attract a few readers in the future. Even if not, it would be a good exercise, and I'll never stop reading it.
Benedict A.86 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I think this is the first piece you wrote that was intended to be multi-chaptered. So what happened? Lack of response?

Well it's good. It has a great opening, but it did drag out in the ending. It began to feel... like chapter two material, you know?

I like the Idea; the sarcastic, witty humour is also well delivered. The dialogue does have room to improve, as I'm sure it would - this is chapter one after all.

Well I hope you decide to continue this story. Your number one fan's sure to read it, if that counts for something.

Have a nice one.