Reviews for Keeper of the Lambs
Lizzabet chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
It wouldn't let me log in-.-" I loved this chapter! It was so intense and I didn't want to put my phone down! Please update soon again:)
lizzabet chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Wow, Suzy's last letter... I really wonder how Jodie will react when reading it. I think you did an awesome job with all of them and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon:D
lizzabet chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I'm really happy that I got two chapters to read tonight! This story deserves a lot more reviews, it's very intriguing.
My heart really broke for Cecilia. Their "keeper" is really awful. I am happy though that they get to write letters home. I'm so curious to what they will right, so please update soon! I always get so happy to see this story update in my inbox:)
lizzabet chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
It feels wrong to say that I love this, but it's really good! It's twisted and creepy in every way. I really wonder who the fourth person is, if she is younger than the rest or not.
Can't wait for more! Please update soon!:D
lizzabet chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I really, really love this story! And I'm really sad to see you haven't updated since January. I hope it's not too late for you to continue bc I really got into the story and want to read more. Please update more soon if you feel like it!